Favorite Routiers and other European Truckstops

Héraultais:

Craig 111:
Every night we do trailer swaps on the other side of Lezignan, just down the road from the Alloin depot next to the little aerodrome. If you see one of our trucks parked there with a 58 prefix fleet number on the cab it may well be me.

~ Craig

Hi Craig, that’s where I work two or three days most weeks(it’s K&N now). Working tomorrow and friday doing trailer runs/swaps up to Donzenac near Brive le Gaillard. I’ll look out for those plates too! Do you park on the bit of scrub ground at the roundabout to the entrance of the aerodrome?

Well done for landing some work with Alloin/K+N, they’ve got a great reputation. It’s a small world matey, I go up to Donzenac quite a bit too, we’ve got two depots up on top of the hill on the right hand side. At Lezignan we do changeovers by the roundabout after K+N, in the side road next to the restaurant Le Mas de Gaujac, one of trucks is there every night from around 20h30. You’ll know where I mean as there are always a load of wide loads from Alté-Ad parked there as well. I’ll PM you my phone number now so we can have a proper chat later.