15 hr day

looking through I cant find an answer to this so here goes !
if I only work saturday and sunday every week all other days off/rest can I do 2x 15hr days every sat and sun :unamused:

Yes you can.

You can have 3 reduced daily rest periods (15 hour shifts) between weekly rest periods, so if you’re only working Saturday and Sunday you can legally have reduced daily rest periods of both of those days.

yes but the point I was trying to clarify is can I do it every sat/sun throughout the year week in week out ?

what I should have said is 2x 10hr driving days :blush:

If you’re only working Saturdays and Sundays you can have reduced daily rest periods on both of those days every week, they can also both be extended driving days every week.

“Every week” = every week throughout the year :wink:

thank’s for that :smiley: I was beginning to doubt what I was thinking :laughing:

johnny diamond:
if I only work saturday and sunday every week all other days off/rest can I do 2x 15hr days every sat and sun :unamused:

So you don’t work in the week then ■■

bald bloke:

johnny diamond:

So you don’t work in the week then ■■

To be clear what BB is asking

Do you do any work Monday to Friday of any sort

No I plan to only work saturday and sunday nothing at all mon to fri :slight_smile:

Yes ,you can max out your hours :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Living the dream… :smiley: