Not sure about this

Week 1 mon-fri
completed my 15 hr days and 2 ×10 hour drive have 24 hrs off on saturday start work again sunday can I then do another 15 hr day and 10 hr drive or is this still part of week 1 and therefore only do basic day of 13hrs and 9 hr drive got plenty of drove time left and working time

fizza:
Week 1 mon-fri
completed my 15 hr days and 2 ×10 hour drive have 24 hrs off on saturday start work again sunday can I then do another 15 hr day and 10 hr drive or is this still part of week 1 and therefore only do basic day of 13hrs and 9 hr drive got plenty of drove time left and working time

13+ hour shift/reduced daily rest= ok because the rule is max 3 reduced daily rest between weekly rests and not per fixed week so the 24 hours off has reset the 3 max reduced daily rests

The 10 hour drive = no because the rule is max 2 in any fixed week

The moment the drive goes over 9 hours determines which fixed week it is in so if the 10th driving hour starts after midnight on sunday then it is in the second fixed week

fizza:
Week 1 mon-fri

In the scenario you’ve described you could have a reduced daily rest period on Sunday but you could not do another 10 horu drive until Monday.

Once you’ve had a reduced weekly rest period you can have another 3 reduced daily rest periods before your next weekly rest period, but if you’ve done 2 extended driving days between Monday and Friday you cannot legally do another 10 hour drive until Monday.

The rules are:

• Reduced daily rest periods: Maximum 3 between weekly rest periods.
  • Extended driving shifts: Maximum 2 in a fixed week Monday to Sunday.

A weekly rest period includes, regular 45 hour weekly rest periods or reduced weekly rest periods of 24 hours or more.