Mon - sat = drive
sun = off
Week 5
mon = off
Tue - sat = drive
sun = off
Legal or not?
If not
Is there any other way to work every Saturday?

Without any times of start and finish of weekly rests it would be impossible to say as you legally need a min 45hrs every other week

If you absolutely have to work a Saturday every week is Tuesday to Saturday every week an option for you ?

As Nick said without knowing how much weekly rest you’re having it’s not possible to say whether or not it’s legal.

Start on Mon - Thurs at 12pm, Fri 9am-6:30pm, Sat 5:30am-3pm. Easily covers 6 shifts every week with no reduced weekly rest.

By the fact your asking tells me you have suspicions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marn:
Week 1
Mon - sat = drive
sun = off
Week 2
Mon - sat = drive
sun = off
Week 3
mon = off
Tue - sat = drive
sun = off
Week 4
Mon - sat = drive
sun = off
Week 5
mon = off
Tue - sat = drive
sun = off
Legal or not?
If not
Is there any other way to work every Saturday?

ASSUMING all the working days are the same then it looks legal to me because the sun off on its own would be reduced with the sun + mon off together being regular

The is no other way to work full shift days (or nights) which include every saturday when you have every sunday off

Don’t see why not. I work nearly every Sunday through till Friday, almost always manage my 45 too.

A.

What are your total driving hours every fortnight?

Thanks for replies.
Hours(driving/working/daily/weekly/45hours rule) are not problem.
Regular rest period Is not within a week. It completes in next week.
Is that ok?

marn:
Thanks for replies.
Hours(driving/working/daily/weekly/45hours rule) are not problem.
Regular rest period Is not within a week. It completes in next week.
Is that ok?

A weekly rest period that crosses 2 weeks (Sunday/Monday) can be used for either week but not both.

It’s perfectly legal and in many cases normal for a weekly rest period to start on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday and finish on a Monday or later.