c+e

passed class 1 but need some info… On my certificate were it says HAS BEEN EXAMINED UNDER THE DRIVING REGULATIONS TO DRIVE well the examiner has put a C without an E next to it…in the box and were it says DRAWING A TRAILER the examiner has put a Y…l Please give me reassurance and tell me that it is correct as i thought the letters C+E should be put into the box…please reassure me and a big thank you to every one on these pages for helping me pass first timee tip forward plan and take it easy,

Hiya goofball

Firstly, welcome to TrucknetUK buddy…

Right, now I havent taken my class one yet, so I am only guessing here, but Cat C is your LGV and the C+E is an LGV with Trailer entitlment, so if your examiner has put a C in the class box but then put ‘yes’ in the trailer part then I would have thought that yeah, it is your C+E…

If I am wrong, someone will set me straight and give you the right answer, but as I say, this is only an assumtion…

goof ball

firstly congratulations :smiley:

did you do your test in a drawbar outfit if so that may e the reason for the lettering but other wise i think it ill be ok mate.

jon

It is the way form is laid out. You WILL get back a C+E Licence.

Well done.

Goofball,

I passed my class 1 last month,and this is exactly the same as was on my pass certificate, but my licence came back with the correct category on it.

As Krankee says,it’s the way the form is laid out.

The CAT C isthe LGV entitlement, but remember you were towing a trailer OVER 750kg so that is why the examiner put ‘Y’ in the trailer part of the certificate.

Hope this solves your query.

Dan.

Even after the test, you are still worried. Listen very carefully.

***** YOU PASSED! *****

Time to relax now. Well done Matey!

Vince

Hey Vince, I think the Goofball is scared witless he will have to do a repeat performance, and he only fluked it passing first time :laughing: :laughing: . Doesn’t everyone who passes first time feel like they fluked it :question: I know I did and I passed second go :exclamation:

DON’T WORRY GOOFBALL. The correct licence will arrive on your doorstep. In the meantime, ENJOY the feeling of attaining the first step to being an Artic driver. :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:
Now you start can learning to become a driver.

thanks simon as you say i may now become a driver merry christmas toyou