POSITIVE Feedback needed on choosing a training agent

I would really apreciate any feedback you could give me about training firms with a 30 mile radius of Birmingham as I am applying for a CDL and need to find and secure a decent training agent… :confused:

Hi RubberDuck, if it’s not been said before matey, welcome to TrucknetUk :wink: . I’d suggest Bill Hughes at Stanford - On - Soar, but he’s a bit out your way Loughborough Direction. I’m sure someone u’ll be able to point you in the right direction thought.

Welcome to TruckNetUK buddy…

Just out of interest, your taking a CDL??.. are you an American thats just come over to our shores mate??..

As for training skools around Brum, I would have a clue, but as Liberace said, theres bound to be some guys and girls that can point you in the right direction… :wink:
Welcome and Good Luck…

hiya rubber duck i can recomend ACT at hinkley good school with well experienced trainers ( the guy who trained me was 72 lol)

ps welcom to the mad house :laughing:

No american blood in my vains, i’m a midlands lad born and bred, the CDL is a career developement loan which you apply to either the Co-operative bank, Barclays or the Yorkshire bank for, whilst you do your training you do not pay anything back its sort of a deferred payment thingy, you only pay the money back once you pass and start work for a haulage firm. thanks for the help i shall be doing some ringing around whilst im sat in my bright blue Argos home delivery wagon, R D