Class 2 test tomorrow

10:30am tomorrow at Thorp Arch near Wetherby. Wish me luck :wink:

repton:
10:30am tomorrow at Thorp Arch near Wetherby. Wish me luck :wink:

Well, none of you wished me luck but turns out I didn’t need it. Passed with 4 minors.

Well done repton, I think there was a problem with the system but it appears all good now. Don’t take to long before you take the big one :laughing:

Congratulations, nice one. :smiley: :smiley:

well done repton mate. i was at the match last night or i`d have wished ya luck :wink:

:smiley:
Well Done, repton.

Sorry, my computer couldn’t show the TruckNet forums last night either, so I didn’t see your post until now. :blush:

Sorry Repton, Well Done on your Pass mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
… Thats Fantastic news… :wink: Theres a lot of us passing at the moment, by the looks of things…

And welcome to TruckNetUK buddy… Hope you enjoy your stay… :wink: :wink:

Well done on your pass.

You didn’t give us much warning tho’, a lot of us are out all week, so don’t get on line till the weekend. So, sorry that we didn’t wish you luck.

repton:
Well, none of you wished me luck but turns out I didn’t need it. Passed with 4 minors.

You didn’t need luck! :open_mouth: Your now a professional driver!

Work hard and remember because over idiots will never be professional drivers.

See you in a bendy soon, if thats your goal!! :smiley:

Thecritic:
You didn’t need luck! :open_mouth: Your now a professional driver!

Not really. I didn’t actually do the test so I could drive trucks for a living, it’s just that I have plans to buy a Tatra 813 as a big toy and as they weigh 14 tons my existing C1 licence wasn’t quote enough…

Thecritic:
See you in a bendy soon, if thats your goal!! :smiley:

I’m toying with the idea of spending the extra money to get C+E, not decided either way yet.

Paul

Well done,I have been busy of late,going for your class 1 next,good luck with that m8 :wink:

well done repton…are you going straight onto your class one mate■■?