Taking class 2 tommorow

Hi been looking at your forum for a week , just had a week training class 2 with Atkins lgv training in Birkinshaw .
Taking test tomorrow morning in Steeton 8.30 :open_mouth: Been driving 1 2 1 all of last week in a scania with a 4over4 box (took till last thurs 2 get used 2 the thing! :angry: ) kept moving from 3rd to 5th not flicking switch b4 i changed gear!
Had lesson this morning and things went ok practised the gear excersice and emergency stop(mind u i done a few that were not planned if u know what i mean :confused: )
got a guranteed pass 3 goes then if i fail 4th i got pay for tests and i can use there wagon for free hope i pass thats all i can say !
Your forum has been a great help good to know i not the only one thats going through all this and fxxxxg up ! :smiley:
Great tips and advice thanks oh well will tell u result tommoro.

just stay calm & take it easy while on the test…if you think you have made a mistake dont get flustered just keep on track.
good luck for the test

Good luck with it :slight_smile:

Good Luck for tomorrow slackeye :smiley: fingers crossed for you pal & welcome to Trucknet

drive safe

wills

funny thing is yesterday i had a crap day clipped a kerb and then as i came to a rundabout slowed to 5th wasnt clear ment 2 drop it in 4th must,ve knocked switch with my knee ,felt i right ■■■ sat there in middle of it ! ahhhhgh ,then i did ace today hope i dont balls up! told tom the instructor i was gonna buy some kalms from asda he then produced a massive bottle of them! “do waste your money kid i,ll sort you out with some”
nice early night :slight_smile:

all the best and just give the tester a good safe drive
and the rest will follow.

Hi & good luck for your test. By the way i used those kalms before my test & they work wonders!!!

Good luck with it, let us know how it goes. :smiley:

Good luck with the test!!! And I ran right over the corner of a kerb with both front and back wheels on mine, and still passed, just a minor for steering :slight_smile: So, clipping a kerb doesnt signal the end!

All the best

Steve

All the best and Good Luck for tomorrow Slackeye :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Welcome to Truck Net :grimacing: :grimacing:

Good luck with your test tomorrow. Will kepp fingers crossed for you.

Good Luck mate. Let us know how you get on.

Good luck for tomorrow and d’ont forget them mirrors :wink:

Good luck for tomorrow.

thanks for the good luck just gonna take it easy chill and make sure im switched on and my mirrors plannong and all that stuff

Passed with 8 minors , started bad parked up at wrong side if cone for the rerverse exercise! examiner run up and asked if i understood the drawing he showed me i just said i know i got it wrong its cos i nervous! so i started again,nailed it then did i good drive ,until on gear exercise i put it in 2nd instead of 1st! lucky a car was overtaking so i stopped and did it right after !
Rest of drive was ok funny think all the lgvs round and about knew i was on my test cos they all let me through and give way 2 me which was nice :laughing: when he
told me i had passed i coiuld not belive it! :smiley:
Instructor told me after that he was the worst examiner i could have had i was dead lucky, He didnt tell me at the start cos didnt want to ■■■■ me up! :open_mouth:
Just shows if u make a mistake dont give up so now the real learning starts !

Well Done Mate, Really Pleased for You

¿¿Are you doing Class 1 as well??

Yes to right just need some funds hopfully early 2007 At the moment i work has a FLT driver ,passed that with learn direct few month ago was gonna be made redundant this month but when i told them i got my FLT they kept me on ! was ■■■■■■ off cos i was gonna use my redundancy for my class 2 then class one so i thought sod em ill do it my self had to get a loan! :confused: will have to get some weekend work to pay it back, but think it worth it for a life change think my place will give more redundancies early next year just waiting for my golden handshake ,but if i get a better job driving im off ,just sign up with few agys got my FLT and class 2 hope will get work weekends will c :unamused:

WELL DONE

AND WHAT IS YOUR NEXT STEP

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice 1!!! Congratulations mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers

Steve