Class 1 next week!

Sat here now just thinking about it makes me nervous,but im going to give it my best shot as i really cant afford retest fees time off work etc.So next week il try to get a bit of a diary up of how well/bad it goes and hopefully this time next week il be on cloud 9 cheers for now. :smiley:

Some reading time now then - Starting here :slight_smile:

good luck!
i really should get my arse in gear and get my tests done, though the severe lack of funds is getting in my way :unamused:

i would concentrate on your class 1 first…diary 2nd,make sure you have the right result to go onthe end of your diary

good luck mate,let us know

sound advice clarkyboy fingers crossed for a good result.

Hi Scaniabostonboy…cant remeber if i have said hello so…hello!

scaniabostonboy:
Sat here now just thinking about it makes me nervous

I’ll be honest mate i was the same. Before doing mine back to back the biggest vehicle i had driven was a transit. When I arrived and saw the truck on that first day of training for class 1, i’m not afraid to admit that my jaw hit the floor in shock. There was obviously a size difference, all be a subtle one ( :exclamation: ) :laughing:
But i took pleasure in knowing that the same firm that managed to get me thru that horrific morning i had on the first day of class 2 and ultimately thru the test would be instructing me again, and that relaxed me. The company had put many a person before me thru the training and thru their tests which they passed which gave me confidence as well
Within about 15mins of driving we was having a natter and a laugh and all those thoughts i had building up to the training and on that morning had soon gone.
End of first day came and, either due to me being relaxed or so tired, i couldnt remember what the problems were.

On that note, i’m gonna wish you the best of luck. I’m sure that myself and many of the guys will be here as well if you want to rant and rave after your day training will be here…but if you have an outstanding days (which i’m sure you will) i might be washing my hair…should be fun considering i have none :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . I only kid, we will be here no matter what!

I did it got those magic words at the end YOUVE PASSED WELL DONE, still on cloud 9 at the minute got 4 minors but mainly for checking over shoulder etc.I did my training with Boston lgv really cant praise john enough and martin for a few words of advice on reversing the day before test.Got my first run out tomoro cant wait :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

scaniabostonboy:
I did it got those magic words at the end YOUVE PASSED WELL DONE,

Oh well done that man! Many congratulations for it and even more so for the first run out as well! Hope you will be letting us know how you do when you get back :question:

Shall do tonka as long as me and the lorry is still in one piece!

well done young man and welcome to the rat race …hope you do well and keep your head

Congratulations…!
All the best on the job front… :slight_smile:

well done mate, i’ll be doing my training soon and i can’t bloody wait to get back in that big rig 10-4

Excellent news that mate. well done. :smiley:

scaniabostonboy:
I did it got those magic words at the end YOUVE PASSED WELL DONE, still on cloud 9 at the minute got 4 minors but mainly for checking over shoulder etc.I did my training with Boston lgv really cant praise john enough and martin for a few words of advice on reversing the day before test.Got my first run out tomoro cant wait :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A ha!!! - Now the penny has dropped - congratulations mate.

I thought it might :smiley: