Class 2 Training starts tomorrow

:smiley: starting my training tomorrow. … really looking forward to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually today :slight_smile: :wink:

Started my training today. It was a great morning, getting used to be behind a lorry’s wheel :wink: enjoyed it… no kerb mounting, loads of roundabouts, loads of gear change (which I was screwing up in the first half hour couze of the bl**dy switch) and loads MMBS.

Woop. … first day gone, back tomorrow for more plus some reversing… Thought it was as easy as ABC but hey, good to know where all the lorry drivers been through

I was very much the same when it came to my first day of training, but it does and will come to you over the next day or so.

Good luck with your test, when is it?

richcfc1:
I was very much the same when it came to my first day of training, but it does and will come to you over the next day or so.

Good luck with your test, when is it?

Thanx mate… my test next week Wednesday :laughing:

Good luck for Wednesday. I’ve got my c+e the following Monday.

richcfc1:
Good luck for Wednesday. I’ve got my c+e the following Monday.

Thanks mate… good luck for Monday too…

A good morning I had today. Training day 2. Went to the Base, briefed, instructor handed me the keys and “whenever you ready”.

Off we go… a few roundabouts then off to reversing area.

Listened carefully and walked along following him as I watched him demonstrating the reverse.
My turn and “are u happy with that? Sure?” He asked and I was like “yep! That’s it!”

"Perfect :smiley: " he said.

All my tries were perfect!

Walk-around checks again and show me tell me q’s.

Off we go… long drive A13, then off, few more roundabouts then back to Base!

“Sigh” how did I do today? I asked him.

“As you have noticed I didn’t have said much today other than telling you the directions, am quite happy and yes! You are doing well and we will get there by the end of Tuesday” he replied.

What a relief!!!

Now tomorrow and Sunday rest! More research and absorbing… day 3 is Monday!

And hey! To make the day even better, I just got home and here is my Tacho Card :open_mouth:
Sent in the application on Monday and today it’s here… that was a quick service :slight_smile: