Tacho entry mistake

As the title suggests. I made the wrong manual entry this morning when I started my shift. Instead of entering 07.53 I entered 06.53. I finished at 18.00 the day before so rest isn’t a problem.
Do I do a print out and put it with my time sheet?

Thank you.

jamieh1990:
As the title suggests. I made the wrong manual entry this morning when I started my shift. Instead of entering 07.53 I entered 06.53. I finished at 18.00 the day before so rest isn’t a problem.

Thank you.

To keep things totally straight yes, you should do a printout and fill in the correct entries in the grid on the back, sign and date it and keep it with you for the next 28 days then hand it in to your employer. Ideally do two printouts - one to hand in immediately and the other to keep with you for 28 days (you can then simply bin it).

But provided the incorrect entry won’t cause an infringement (and no complications regarding pay…) I’d suggest simply ignoring it. No kittens will die, no children will be injured.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

jamieh1990:

Thank you.

2 printouts sooner than later 1 for you 1 for the company.
If your employers not too worried and Your not going to go over hours I might not bother and leave it as long as your time sheet tally

Maybe I could be wrong not sure but depending on what kind of tacho you working it could be right as in now we are bst entrys entrys must be made in utc

Horley:
Maybe I could be wrong not sure but depending on what kind of tacho you working it could be right as in now we are bst entrys entrys must be made in utc

Think some it goes like
Not sure of the tachograph ie old or new type but it might have shown you in old time not new summer time .

Then you’ll know for sure
Do a print out and see what time it shows if it’s utc or British summer time

Your going to die, and go to hell, but no fluffy kittens We’re hurt.

So don’t worry, your card in and card out will show, that you made a mistake.