Booking up soon

So as the title says, I will be booking my class C driver training next week. I have recently done my Theory, Hazard perception and Multiple choice. I sent away for my digital tachograph card last week and got it today. So I will be going to Ritchies in Glasgow to book my training. I was having a long hard think about going down south to Peter Smythe but think its just a little too far. So now I know its real now, I just hope that I manage to do well and pass after the training. Other than continually checking mirrors and doing without the rear, Forward planning and a more general look at my driving, Is there anything else that I should be doing in preparation?
Cheers Paul

Heard good things about them sure you will do fine.

Unless you haven’t mentioned it I’d be doing your module 2 case studies.

I have done modules 1 and 2 including cpc, so just 3 and 4 to go now. so that was the easy part done now for the hard part
Cheers Paul

Obviously I’d have liked to have seen you. But at least you’re not going to a cheapskate cowboy. Richies has a good rep.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Other than continually checking mirrors and doing without the rear, Forward planning and a more general look at my driving, Is there anything else that I should be doing in preparation?

All that is good. The bit that folks tend to ignore is to read the Highway Code. Since the theory test was introduced, it’s taken a back seat. Lack of knowledge of the Highway Code is the source of many simple driving faults. The vast majority of folks will have a look through it before a car test then forget it. Great pity.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi peter,

I start my CE with Ritchies on monday. Haven’t driven in many years! Would you recommend me purchasing material to refresh my knowledge? I was thinking this book

dsabooks.co.uk/product_info. … ducts_id=6

Or should i get the theory one?

As said, I suggest a read of the Highway Code.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Vernon1987:
Hi peter,

I start my CE with Ritchies on monday. Haven’t driven in many years! Would you recommend me purchasing material to refresh my knowledge? I was thinking this book

dsabooks.co.uk/product_info. … ducts_id=6

Or should i get the theory one?

I’ll see you Monday mate. I start my C+E with Ritchies too :smiley:

Yeh hope to see you monday mate!

Good luck with the C+E training next week guys, I so wish it was me.
Thanks for all the input and info
Cheers Paul

NPABU:
Good luck with the C+E training next week guys, I so wish it was me.
Thanks for all the input and info
Cheers Paul

I’ll make you want it even more as I’m doing mine as well next week but down in Portsmouth on south coast , so I hope ROG has got plenty of well done icons ready