Started training on Friday - test this coming Friday

Passed my theory a few weeks back and started Class 2 training with Ritchies of Glasgow on Friday. All going well so far, just need to remember to slow down a wee bit earlier on approach to corners and roundabouts.

Reversing and controlled stops have been perfect so far - just need to get more comfortable on the road but all good for now. Training every day from now till Friday, but nervous as ■■■■ about the test.

Any hints/tips/advice would be appreciated.

All the best

Kenny

Just relax and enjoy listen to your instructor dont be nervous as your test is 4 days away you will get the approach right I did

Remember that the test only last 1 hr when on test forget about the examiner siting next to you and just drive

hello kennyv1986 :exclamation:

What do you make of the instructors at ritchies?I was there for a brief period and found them to be full of s**t

sounds like your having a better time,which is good :slight_smile:
Also…they are a little over priced but they always are with most of their courses

take care and i wish you all the best for your test on friday :smiley:

Finding them OK mate, no real problems so far.

They are a bit pricy (£986 for 5 days plus test) but I managed to get £200 off through my ILA grant. Hoping it’s worth it in the end and can’t wait to get out and the road and drive on my own.

Need to cut out the nerves though.

Thanks for the support :smiley:

kennyv1986:
Passed my theory a few weeks back and started Class 2 training with Ritchies of Glasgow on Friday. All going well so far, just need to remember to slow down a wee bit earlier on approach to corners and roundabouts.

Reversing and controlled stops have been perfect so far - just need to get more comfortable on the road but all good for now. Training every day from now till Friday, but nervous as [zb] about the test.

Any hints/tips/advice would be appreciated.

All the best

Kenny

Nope, just enjoy yourself and listen to your instructor.
Good luck on Friday. :wink:

There are many times that the brakes have to be used but try to reduce that number - and I don’t mean by using the gears to slow down instead :exclamation:

If you use the brakes ask yourself this - ‘was I going too fast in the first place or did I not anticipate early enough?’

All the best for friday mate,

Remember it’s just a test, don’t panick and use your mirriors, plan ahead…

Now am nervous :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck, hope it goes well.