Class 2 PASS first time RITCHIE'S TRAINING

Hi guys,

well where do i start I’m proud as punch with myself

I used Ritchie’s Training school in Glasgow for my 4 days training with test on the 5th and mod 4 on the same day

Training - this has been 5* training from day one 2/1 ratio , i had Kenny EX traffic Sargent , Advance driving skills and knowledge was impeccable, so much to take in and its all sunk in as he has a excellent way of making you remember things, very patient - TOP CLASS TRAINING

TEST MORNING Took me an hours drive to check i was on the ball - Nailed the mock test he did not spot one issue, told me do this on your test and you will smash it.

TEST TIME- done my test 12:30 started with my reverse , smashed it straight it and examiner was like don’t bother getting out its spot on lets hit the road,

out on the road was smooth and no issues, couple of idiots running across the road but spotted in good time, Smooth and progressive where possible was stuck in my head

13:43 arrived back thought i had 2 minors as missed turning on round about and had to go round again, then missed a blind spot check but he obv never spotted it

RESULTS - David you have given me one of the smoothest drives i have had and your ECO driving is perfect well done you have no minors PASS with flying colours,

so i went straight in to reception and booked my class one for the end of the month :slight_smile:

CHUFFED

looking for help finding some Class 2 work if anyone can help out

s23age:
Hi guys,

well where do i start I’m proud as punch with myself

I used Ritchie’s Training school in Glasgow for my 4 days training with test on the 5th and mod 4 on the same day

Training - this has been 5* training from day one 2/1 ratio , i had Kenny EX traffic Sargent , Advance driving skills and knowledge was impeccable, so much to take in and its all sunk in as he has a excellent way of making you remember things, very patient - TOP CLASS TRAINING

TEST MORNING Took me an hours drive to check i was on the ball - Nailed the mock test he did not spot one issue, told me do this on your test and you will smash it.

TEST TIME- done my test 12:30 started with my reverse , smashed it straight it and examiner was like don’t bother getting out its spot on lets hit the road,

out on the road was smooth and no issues, couple of idiots running across the road but spotted in good time, Smooth and progressive where possible was stuck in my head

13:43 arrived back thought i had 2 minors as missed turning on round about and had to go round again, then missed a blind spot check but he obv never spotted it

RESULTS - David you have given me one of the smoothest drives i have had and your ECO driving is perfect well done you have no minors PASS with flying colours,

so i went straight in to reception and booked my class one for the end of the month :slight_smile:

CHUFFED

looking for help finding some Class 2 work if anyone can help out

Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself! Drive safe! :slight_smile:

Very well done. All the best for the future.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats pal, and glad you had a good instructor and school, they are out there…

Best of luck for the future! :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations. I passed with Ritchies about 6 weeks ago with a clean sheet. I would definitely recommend them :smiley:

Dingy:
Congratulations. I passed with Ritchies about 6 weeks ago with a clean sheet. I would definitely recommend them :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Fantastic! Very well done! :sunglasses:

Congratulations! I’ve just completed day 2 of my rigid training and need to dust up on my observation, especially blind spots. Road positioning could be a little better as i tend to turn into corners a bit to early. Seeing as you passed with flying colours, are there any hints or tips you could pass on :smiley:

Mozza:
Congratulations! I’ve just completed day 2 of my rigid training and need to dust up on my observation, especially blind spots. Road positioning could be a little better as i tend to turn into corners a bit to early. Seeing as you passed with flying colours, are there any hints or tips you could pass on :smiley:

Well for hints and tips, Take one step at a time only thing i was missing out on was Speed into bends as I’m not driving a car no more,

most important - Listen to your instructor, Positioning is vital what i learned RULE the road if you need more space block the arseH*** drivers path to sneak up your inside or outside, always check that tail swing on the apex of your bend - VITAL

other than that it will come to you

I’m planning to use Ritchies for my training so that’s good to hear about folk having a positive experience with them.
I’m doing my theory test, hazard perception and case studies next Friday so I gather once I pass them I can go straight on and arrange my Class 2 training?

I was hoping to be further down the road by now by it took the DVLA 3 weeks to send me my provisional licence back :angry:

Cool, thanks mate today’s lesson was a lot better :smiley: