Re: Passed Class 2

What a week it’s been. I started my Class C training this week at Ritchies in Glasgow. I started on Monday 20th (my birthday) so no birthday celebration for me. Straight away everything just clicked. Not sure if it was because of the brand new 67 plate Volvo’s that they have just taken delivery of but i seemed at ease all week. Plan was cpc and test on Friday. That’s fine that will do. The wife and kids thought it was tomorrow for the test. I didn’t want the extra pressure when leaving the house this morning lol so quick drive before the test and a go at the reversing all to plan. Then my name is called out. Oh my god nerves have just kicked in but get a grip Paul you can’t mess this up. So off on the test and all is good then the snow starts to fall doesn’t it look Good, so watch the speed and road conditions and carry on. After an uneventful drive apart from the first buses trying me it all went to plan. I got back to the yard and shug off the engine. " I’m happy to say that you have Passed with 3 minors" phew that was great. What a week I have had for my birthday but now on the look out for a job. Cheers Paul

Congratulations Paul!

Rav

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations!

Well done! I was grateful for bad weather on my test. Brought the pressure off me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cheers for the reply and I have been waiting on getting that well done from Rog for such a long time lol cheers Paul

Very well done. All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done Paul. :sunglasses:

Well done. How did you find them?

I was in this morning about half 10 and the weather was honkin.

Ye they are a good bunch of guys. That’s what time my test was at 10:30. Had a wee drive just before it then out and that’s when the snow started. But as usual it never settles lol the office was rather busy with medicals today. Before I went to Ritchie’s I went to one of their rivals in Glasgow down by the river, I was quoted 7 days training because I don’t work in the “Industry” and I would need more training than someone coming from van work? I felt as though they only wanted my card for payment and not really interested in anything else. Thanks for all the replies guys cheers Paul

They seemed like a decent bunch when I was in. Are the rigids manuals?

I was in the black pickup :sunglasses:

No they have just taken delivery of 8 or 9 brand new 67 plate Volvo’s that are all automatic and they have reversing cameras too lol so really your learning road positioning with a bigger vehicle
Cheers Paul

Well done on your pass Paul.