Test soon class c

ive got my class 2 on the week starting the 31st oct i cant wait … does anyone have any agency advice for glasgow area for when i pass , :smiley:

Try DriverHire matey.

Sam Millar:
Try DriverHire matey.

do you think they will take new drivers sam

craigiej:

Sam Millar:
Try DriverHire matey.

There’s no secret on here about how my license is being funded mate – through the Job Centre. I was informed through a friend to go to DriverHire and they would give me a letter of intent, to say that; “where possible, we will provide you with suitable work.” They knew that I hadn’t even sat my Class 2 yet but they still gave me a letter.

So yes, they should take new drivers. :slight_smile: - Also look on your Job Centre website for vacancies through agency’s, some of they say in the description “Experience preferred, but not essential.”

Best of luck fella.

Good luck for your training craigie. :slight_smile:

Sam Millar:

craigiej:

Sam Millar:
Try DriverHire matey.

There’s no secret on here about how my license is being funded mate – through the Job Centre. I was informed through a friend to go to DriverHire and they would give me a letter of intent, to say that; “where possible, we will provide you with suitable work.” They knew that I hadn’t even sat my Class 2 yet but they still gave me a letter.

So yes, they should take new drivers. :slight_smile: - Also look on your Job Centre website for vacancies through agency’s, some of they say in the description “Experience preferred, but not essential.”

Best of luck fella.

whens your test sam ■■?

KittyKat:
Good luck for your training craigie. :slight_smile:

thanks kitty kat . hows your day been

My day’s been good craigie. Making steady progress which is good. Reverse is pretty much spot on now apart from coming in a little bit squint but my instrucor (Matt) says nothing really to worry about. Driving today was a lot better too so hopefully test day will be good too. :slight_smile:

KittyKat:
My day’s been good craigie. Making steady progress which is good. Reverse is pretty much spot on now apart from coming in a little bit squint but my instrucor (Matt) says nothing really to worry about. Driving today was a lot better too so hopefully test day will be good too. :slight_smile:

you will be fine do theystill use bishopbriggs ■■?

craigiej:

KittyKat:

Nah, that been/being closed. Your test will be straight out of GTG. Something to with cutbacks that Bishopbriggs closed. They are trying to make most training schools have their own test centre.

KittyKat:

craigiej:

KittyKat:

Nah, that been/being closed. Your test will be straight out of GTG. Something to with cutbacks that Bishopbriggs closed. They are trying to make most training schools have their own test centre.

think that could be better , as long as they dont take you up byres road , what plans do you have to get a job when you pass , you seem to be doing really well ,

The other guy was up byres road today for his turn driving lol. Busy as hell just after lunch time.

Im planning on getting some agency work to get me some experience then I plan to do my C+E in April. I really like the idea of doing night trunking. I worked nightshift years ago (not driving though) and I loved it. Not having to get up in the morning. :slight_smile:

KittyKat:
The other guy was up byres road today for his turn driving lol. Busy as hell just after lunch time.

Im planning on getting some agency work to get me some experience then I plan to do my C+E in April. I really like the idea of doing night trunking. I worked nightshift years ago (not driving though) and I loved it. Not having to get up in the morning. :slight_smile:

i work on byres road the truck was outside my shop today stuck in traffic , im going to try agency aswell do you have any companies in mind for agency sam on here said driver hire but im not sure if they only do only 2 years exp

That would have been the truck I was in then, but not driving at the time. I not sure what agencies around here do driving. I’ll have to do my research but I have heard that they are less fussy about new drivers at this time of year with christmas coming up.

KittyKat:
That would have been the truck I was in then, but not driving at the time. I not sure what agencies around here do driving. I’ll have to do my research but I have heard that they are less fussy about new drivers at this time of year with christmas coming up.[/qu

good luck for tommorow let us know how it goes