Passed theory and hazard perception this morning

CPC on Saturday.

For anyone keeping score I got 97 out of 100 on the theory.

And 83 out of 100 points on the hazard perception. Very pleased with that.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Congratulations, keep it up and you’ll be trucking in no time [emoji597][emoji100]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done. Exactly the same scores as me.

Jim50:
Well done. Exactly the same scores as me.

Would of liked a perfect score haha!

I think these computer generated hazard perception videos are easier than the old ones that were actually footage. Had a right mare with it back when I got my car and bike tests.

That’s a good start. Keep it up!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete. It feels like the first proper step towards that licence.

Well done mate!

Funny story about my cat C theory tests; I passed my hazard perception for the car test only a couple of years ago and many of my cat C hazard perception clips were 100% identical to those! I remembered them and knew when the hazards were popping up :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck with the rest of your training :slight_smile:

jordon1703:
Well done mate!

Funny story about my cat C theory tests; I passed my hazard perception for the car test only a couple of years ago and many of my cat C hazard perception clips were 100% identical to those! I remembered them and knew when the hazards were popping up [emoji38] [emoji38]

Good luck with the rest of your training :slight_smile:

That was a nice bit of luck for you! [emoji13]

Passed cpc case studies 49/50. Crap lol I’d better go book me some practical now.

IronEddie:
Passed cpc case studies 49/50. Crap lol I’d better go book me some practical now.

Well done - it’s not often people will pass the CPC Case Studies with such a high score. Out of interest, what revision material did you use?

BishBashBosh:

IronEddie:

Well done - it’s not often people will pass the CPC Case Studies with such a high score. Out of interest, what revision material did you use?

Really? Without wishing to sound big headed I found it quite easy. Maybe I had a lucky draw of questions!

Only revision material I’ve used was DVSA theory test book and DVSA official guide to driving goods vehicles. I bought the official guide to the driver cpc too but can’t say that it helped or even contains anything useful.

IronEddie:

BishBashBosh:

IronEddie:

Really? Without wishing to sound big headed I found it quite easy. Maybe I had a lucky draw of questions!

Only revision material I’ve used was DVSA theory test book and DVSA official guide to driving goods vehicles. I bought the official guide to the driver cpc too but can’t say that it helped or even contains anything useful.

Everyone is different - some excel at the theory tests whilst others struggle. The same could be said for the driver training element, but good training/preperation is the key.

The reason I ask is that there are limited resources, especially when it comes to DCPC Module 2. There is a website that I reccomend that offers comprehensive material for LGV DCPC Case Studies. However, as you have proved, a good score on the Multiple Choice test will certainly put you in good stead for the Case Studies.

Best of luck with the practical element. :smiley: