Woohoo passed theory

Past my theory this morning got 90 out of 100. This was my 2nd time round first time failed it by 2 :smiley:

its nice feeling to know you are one step closer, I done mine a couple of weeks ago, and the hazard straight after, I got both done same day, and no more having to go through hazard clips practicing, I was sick of them, on my hazard test none of the vids were the same as the disc I practiced with, but still got it easily,ive done one day of CPC the rest next week, I learn more on here than doing a whole day in a classroom, good luck on next youre next step.

Well done. All the best with your practical.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

i did my hazard about 2 months bk when i did my theory the first time and passed the hazard with flying colours

I have cat “C” test in 4 weeks time, 4 half days of driving then test on the 5th day, very nervous, Im planning on doing the theory disc questions and practice tests everyday of my driving lessons to keep me in the zone ,and to remind me of the different speeds, and regulations etc for the LGVS, are you younger or older driver ? im 50 been driving a car for a long time, but still worried about the driving part. hope it all goes well for you.
what is your next step and when ?

Peter Smythe:
Well done. All the best with your practical.

Thanks Pete :smiley:

After new year to take my C test and if i pass that ok then on to C+E

wondering if this time of year a good time to do these kinds of tests , frost, wind, rain ,low sun , snow.

You can never tell. Winter 2013/2014 we lost no tests through weather. Winter 2012/2013 we lost 56! During summer 2014 we’ve lost 2 tests because of examiner illness.

You pays your money - you takes your chance!

TROTSKY3:
wondering if this time of year a good time to do these kinds of tests , frost, wind, rain ,low sun , snow.

I see it as challenge. If you can drive in the winter then you can drive anywhere, anytime.

Guys… dont be so scared. In my country in rhe winter if the ice on the road is less than 10 cm an the snow less than a meter that means perfect winter driving conditions :smiley: