Passed my theory!

Well chuffed today, as I passed my theory tests, the multiple choice and case studies i found pretty easy, the hazard perception was ok, as i didnt practise that.

Anyways, heres the scores:
97 out of 100 for the multiple choice
48 out of 50 for the CPC case study test
and finally 68 out of 100 for hazard perception (67+ is a pass)

I went in at 8.00 for the CPC case study test, finished that with an hour to go so went through it a few times before i was happy (and to waste some time), finished with 45 minutes still to go. I was out of there by 9, so had an hour and 45 to waste, so went and grabbed a big coffee (not the best idea i had) and several smokes, as the next test was hazard perception. only managed to waste half hour with the coffee, so trundled back to the test centre, where i started to get the shakes… always happens when i have a really strong coffee! had an hour or so to kill, so found somewhere to sit outside and rinsed off half a pouch of drum. 10am came, and still had 45 minutes to go, and needing the toilet after having almost a pint of coffee, so decided to ring the bell and see if they would let me in, which they did. By the time I got myself emptied, they asked if i wanted to do the test sooner, as they had space available. So i went straight in, felt a bit nervous during the first few clips (i still had the shakes a bit then!) but settled down and got stuck in.
As soon as I had finished that, and collected my pass, the guy behind the desk asks if I wanted to sit the multiple choice there and then, rather than having to wait until 2pm, so I did it straight after. Rattled through the questions (ive studied that book for well over 18 months!) and finished within 25 minutes.
So what was going to take all day, i managed in a morning (with thanks to the 2 guys at the test centre)

Just been grinning all day, im well pleased :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing:
that makes it all worthwhile!

just got to book up an assessment drive and take it from there…

charliebear:
just got to book up an assessment drive and take it from there…

All the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thanks ROG, i’ll be heading to Lancing Driver Training (i have a place to stay while im there :smiley: :wink: )

charliebear:
thanks ROG, i’ll be heading to Lancing Driver Training (i have a place to stay while im there :smiley: :wink: )

Just remember that you need rest between training days - not just ‘bed’… rest :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Congratulations on passing your theory and best of luck with your training.

ROG:

charliebear:

Just remember that you need rest between training days - not just ‘bed’… rest :wink: :wink: :laughing:

i know exactly what you mean :laughing:

Big Brummie Macca:
Congratulations on passing your theory and best of luck with your training.

cheers mate :smiley:

Congrats on passing your theory tests