Theories tomorrow

As above I have my theory, hazard perception and CPC module 2 tomorrow.

I have done as much training as I can but im absolutely bricking it.

It means so much to me to pass but im seriously not confident that I will.

I need this badly as my current job is killing me I just hate it so much.

I’ll let you know how I get on.
Thomas

Good luck with it. Deep breaths before you start and think of it as a first hurdle to what you WANT to do. :smiley:

Thankyou moonpigdan.

Ive got the theory at 8am tomorrow but still wide awake. Im going to try my best and hope its the answer im looking for. Thanks for the advice

Its actually pretty easy. All questions are multiple choice so delete the stupid ones (things like “speed up if light is green”) and go for the one most likely.
Good luck. Be sure to come back and let us know how you did

Good luck monty!

Like me I had all three in a row, just try not to think about it too much as you go in. Theory should be ok if you’ve revised, same with hazard perception. Watch out for one clip with the double hazard, my one was a van pulling up on the left, and a cyclist attempts to go around the van, and then the van driver suddenly opens his door to get out! Keep ur eyes peeled lol!

Case studies confused me a bit actually, got asked a couple questions that had never come up before and it just stumped me, got 43 though thank god. Hope it goes ok for you, let us all know :slight_smile:

Regards

Good luck today

good luck today

I did the theory and hazard perception last week just need to book the mod2 cpc now

Best of luck pal.

Thankyou everyone I really appreciate it.

I just have to say that I passed all 3 with flying colours.

94 for the theory
84 for the hazard and that included a 0 as it thought I cheated
45 for the CPC mod 2.

Really happy that a weight has been lifted.

Thanks for your support and for having all the information at hand on this forum.

Thanks again Thomas

Ur welcome :wink:

Please can someone answer this question please.
When I passed my car test I got a certificate-Many many years ago now.

All I got from today was 3 pieces of paper stating that I passed.
Do we get a certificate or is the paper the new way?

Im confused Thanks Thomas

Well done btw…

You will get your certificate through the post in a few days.

Jon

Crusher75:
Well done btw…

You will get your certificate through the post in a few days.

Jon

Thankyou Jon I didnt know how they did it.
Thanks again Thomas

great news on the getting the through the test

Ian N:
great news on the getting the through the test

Thankyou Ian.

Book your cpc mod 2-alot of it is common sense but read the case study over and over(it stays on the left of the screen)
Alot of the time the answer is in there. Good luck

montytom:

Well my certificate was on the back of one of them papers, I didn’t get anything through the post. Maybe test centres vary but who knows??

Dan Bear 87:

montytom:

Well my certificate was on the back of one of them papers, I didn’t get anything through the post. Maybe test centres vary but who knows??

Thanks Dan Ive just had another read through and it says they will send the pass through the post.
Thanks again
Thomas

montytom:

Dan Bear 87:

montytom:

Thanks Dan Ive just had another read through and it says they will send the pass through the post.
Thanks again
Thomas

you can also get your pass certificate number from the online booking system for the theory tests

Ian N:

montytom:

Dan Bear 87:

montytom:

Thanks again
Thomas

you can also get your pass certificate number from the online booking system for the theory tests

Thanks again Ian. How do you do it? i just looked and it says about booking?
Thanks Thomas

hi tom

once logged on to the booking system look on the right for “test history” not sure how quick it comes up as I only noticed today after passing both last week on Thursday and Friday