Just passed my Theory and Hazard Perception First Time

Was really worried about the Harzard perception part but passed with 75%. Now onto my catC practical training. Can’t wait!

Well done buddy!!

Out of interest, were the Hazard Perception’s similar to these examples??

driving-test-success.com/haz … _main.html

Well done! Where are you going for your practical training?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Bagz, yes those look very familiar. I would go through them all if I were you. Be aware of tapping too much as I scored nil on one video for that. Practice as much as you can, and when you take the test relax and concentrate on what you are seeing and you will be fine.

Peter am doing my practical training with Surrey and Hampshire LGV training in Hook. Got it booked in week beginning 17th Nov.

There seems to be plenty of work down here for Cat C and am doing 7.5 ton in the meantime.

Tony

Well done. Passed mine first time on Thursday and got my practical on the 12th of November at the same place as you.

Well done on passing. I’m with Surrey & Hants HGV too (Chobham depot). Currently learning all the theory and hazard perception stuff. Took me ages to get the hang of the training videos, but hopefully getting there now. Hazard perception test is probably the one thing I’m most nervous of!

Good luck to you guys with your Cat C :wink:

Not one of my hazard clips were the same as the disc i have trained with,LGV ,PCV, 2014/2015 edition, but the principle the same (87%pass) , also some of the questions were not in the answerbank i read through many times, (98%pass), I too was worried about the hazard as it is so “random” but actually found it easy on the day,even though i hit one zero score.
I start CPC next week , then “C” test December.
good luck to you all.