Happy laddie today

Well I now have passed

Hazard Perception
Multi Choice
CPC Case Studies

and as of 10.10 this morning have passed the CPC Show me Tell me. One (well 2 for class1) more test left and I finally be able to get to my final goal.

Have found this site very helpful, and cant fault the level of knowledge on here essentially peter smythe and Rog

Congrats :smiley: :smiley: Are you going straight for the Class 1 ?

nah class 2 for a while 6-12months bud get me at least some experience and then be hitting the Class 1,
and thanks mate.

Same here my first nights work alone I couldnt stop smiling :laughing: I felt like KING of the road, Then a Artic flys passed you and you think Thats me next year :laughing: Keep at it mate Its the best thing Ive ever decided to Do :wink: Altough getting a start is a pain but getting there,

Oh dont forget you can apply for your digi tacho now so its here for when you pass £32 if you didnt know mate :wink:

Well done busby,how did you find the cpc case studies mate as i have mine tomorrow.

Trucker 1:
Same here my first nights work alone I couldnt stop smiling :laughing: I felt like KING of the road, Then a Artic flys passed you and you think Thats me next year :laughing: Keep at it mate Its the best thing Ive ever decided to Do :wink: Altough getting a start is a pain but getting there,

Oh dont forget you can apply for your digi tacho now so its here for when you pass £32 if you didnt know mate :wink:

It took me 3 years to actually do something about it, but had my garage to setup so money sunk into that. I am an impatient git as the mrs and most of the family would testify to lol so in the space of 4 weeks Ive managed to get to this point including the digi taco card. lol

noticed your in Brum to mate where abouts?

thegaffer22:
Well done busby,how did you find the cpc case studies mate as i have mine tomorrow.

Alright mate.

Case studies I found to be 90% common sense and 10% learning material if that makes sense.

I.e if you have passed the theory multi choice and have been driving a while 90% of the stuff youll know and the last 10% is based upon knowing rules and regs you would have learnt during the theory training and possibly during revision and research.