Now need CPC (I have full ADR)

Evening all,

I gained my CAT C last year and completed my ADR including class 1 & 7 for my role with my current employer. However I would now like to try and get some weekend part time work and get my foot in the door and toes wet before making the jump.

However, I need a CPC. I am under the impression from easing multiple threads and sites and all I need to do is module 2 theory test and module 4 show and tell (drive) test if that’s right? I believe this will cost in the region of £300?

Is the above relatively correct or have I got it slightly wrong?

Thanks in advance

You need to complete your initial CPC which costs around £250 to £300 and consists of two parts, first a multiple choice like your hgv theory test then a practical show and tell test. You will then receive your drivers qualification card and your good to drive professionally.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a pre 1997 car licence :question:

If yes then you have the choice of doing tests mod 2 and mod 4 OR doing the 35 hours attendance training

If no then you must do tests mods 2 + 4

Need to know answer before we can advise

Morning, thanks for the above. I got my car licence in 2000 so I guess it is this 2&4 I need to complete.

Thanks

s1983shaun:
Morning, thanks for the above. I got my car licence in 2000 so I guess it is this 2&4 I need to complete.

Thanks

Correct

Now you need to call around training schools to get the best training for mod 4

Mod 2 is done at the theory test centre which you can book yourself

Mods 2 + 4 videos etc can be found within the link in my signature below :smiley:

Many thanks for all the guidance will take a look at the link.

I don’t suppose there are any recommendations for centres in the Carterton /Swindon area??