Great start to the week

I’ve been teaching today. I don’t spend as long in trucks as I’d perhaps like to and certainly not on a Sunday!!

The fella drove from Plymouth, Devon this morning so only had a short introductory lesson in a full size artic. But I am very happy that he can reverse comfortably to test standard and also couple and uncouple with no bother. Not bad to say he’s never reversed a trailer or uncoupled one.

So, provided the progress continues, I’m looking forward to the rest of this week and I should have a very happy bunny!

Good luck to everyone training and testing this week, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Great to hear a fellow Devonian getting on well. Your school is a pleasure to read about, consistently giving great results, credit to you and your crew Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He Came all the way from Plymouth? Salute to him.

We have customers from all over the UK, from the top end of Scotland to the bottom of Cornwall and everywhere in between. We charge nothing for the accommodation and the normal Trucknet discount applies.

Very proud of our reputation that generates this amount of interest from all over. It’s also humbling that folks are prepared to make the effort.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I came from Southampton! :smiley:
For both classes…

I viewed it as a little break for a few day, in sunny Mansfield :sunglasses:

Evil8Beezle:
For both classes…

Yeah but that’s cause no bugger else would take you on to train lol

And Pete felt sorry for you so begrudgingly agreed to take you on lol

simcor:

Evil8Beezle:
For both classes…

Yeah but that’s cause no bugger else would take you on to train lol

And Pete felt sorry for you so begrudgingly agreed to take you on lol

Probably not far off the mark after I showered the instructor in broken glass! :grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:
I showered the instructor in broken glass! :grimacing:

How to make make friends…[emoji13]

I’ll be heading Pete’s way in 6 weeks time too…

All the way from Northumberland…

Maybe see you there then…

(From just down the road in Northamptonshire).

Retest in 4 weeks from Spalding

I have booked mine c+e with Peter Smyth LGV Training aswell.

Hey Pete,

Didn’t see this post. I’m the fella from Plymouth! : )

Yeah I think I surprised myself being able to reverse so well on day-one, had a little jitter mid-week, but recovered and reversed it in one on test!

All the best
Stu

norm:

Well I think you did !! :slight_smile:

How did the test go ■■

raymundo:

norm:

Well I think you did !! :slight_smile:

How did the test go ■■

See thread Passed C+E 1st time with PSTT!! :smiley:

It’s as much in the teaching as anything.

I would like to express my thanks to Nick for getting me through my class 2 with only 1 minor fault (my fault, crunched gear change).

And a big thanks to Chris for the class 1 course. Passed that with no faults, a clean sheet! Very pleased.

Due to mechanical issues I got to drive both MAN and Iveco artics.

Thanks again. I’ll be back be back for my CPC of course.

I’d also like to express my thanks to Nick (and Paul who taught me to reverse) and the whole team at pstt for getting me through class 2 with a first time pass last monday, cheers everyone. Rich

Richtheram:
I’d also like to express my thanks to Nick (and Paul who taught me to reverse) and the whole team at pstt for getting me through class 2 with a first time pass last monday, cheers everyone. Rich

:smiley: :smiley:

Peter Smythe:
I’ve been teaching today. I don’t spend as long in trucks as I’d perhaps like to and certainly not on a Sunday!!

The fella drove from Plymouth, Devon this morning so only had a short introductory lesson in a full size artic. But I am very happy that he can reverse comfortably to test standard and also couple and uncouple with no bother. Not bad to say he’s never reversed a trailer or uncoupled one.

So, provided the progress continues, I’m looking forward to the rest of this week and I should have a very happy bunny!

Good luck to everyone training and testing this week, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Peter,

I have just joined this website looking for some extra advice as I am a newly qualified driver, after reading through the posts I have just come across your training school offering courses and advice to people. I have actually already emailed you over the weekend regarding some refresher training, as I am only about 8 miles from you testing area.

It’s a small world :slight_smile:

Many thanks

Izzy7172

Hi, and welcome.

Your email will be picked up tomorrow when the office re-opens. Remember to mention you are a Trucknet user to get the discounts available.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: