Quick Introduction

I guess this should have been my first post really!!

I want to say hello to all (I hope!) my fellow future colleagues. If all goes to MY plan I hope to be hitting the roads in something larger than my Vectra or Freight Rover Sherpa in April sometime.

If anyone is looking to do their training at a similar time to me (February) please say hi, especially so if you live anywhere near Watchet, Minehead, Taunton area.

Good luck to fellow newbies and thanks to the trucking establishment for the endlessly wise topics on here…thank you internet!

James

Hi Jonesy, good luck with the training. Hoping to start mine around march (work/boss permitting :smiley: ) so hopefully we’ll both beon the roads this year

Thanks :slight_smile: and good luck to you also…will you be doing your training through the company you currently work for then?

Hi Jonesy, welcome to Trucknet.

Ask any question you like, someone will give you an answer, not always the answer you want- but an answer all the same.

My first bit of advice after you’ve got your licence & first job is- take your time, you won’t learn it all in a day, keep to speed limits & you should keep your licence long enough to hopefully learn most of it. (You never stop learning in this job, so don’t be too Cocky & think that you know it all)

jonesy1985:
Thanks :slight_smile: and good luck to you also…will you be doing your training through the company you currently work for then?

Thanks Jonesy, no, I’ll be paying for my training myself, possibly through Red Rose Training at Kearsley or Hindley Green LGV Training

Hello and best of luck with training. I start C at the end of the month, depending how that goes should be doing C+E in Feb or March at the latest. Theory/HPT/cpc mod 2 is tomorrow! :smiley:

Hi Missus! Best of luck tomorrow…

How did it go Missus?

Lol, gimme chance, it’s tomorrow, theory at 8 hpt 11 & mod 2 at 2.45 :slight_smile:

:blush: :smiley: Sorry, hadn’t noticed your post date, good luck for tomorrow though