Hi folks....n00b alert!

Hi everyone, nice site… :smiley:
loads of useful info, and you all seem really friendly, too…
my name’s ian, but my mates all call me “Bog”, so feel free to…
I passed me classII on april 23rd (St George’s day) at Swynnerton test centre, along with me m8, Melchett. I can only echo what he said about “buddying up” with a mate and splitting the lessons whilst learning, as without his input/criticism/mickey-taking, i wouldn’t have learned HALF as much as i did… nice 1, m8y, ur a STAR !!! :smiley:

Respect also to Nigel from Pro-Drive, as his laid-back style really helped too, as stress was kept to a minimum and learning to drive trucks was made easier as a result…

I started work on May 12th, for a local haulage firm, who took a chance on me, and for that i’m really grateful, as sometimes it seems like its a vicious circle: no work without exp, no exp without work :confused: , but the first step has been taken on what is hopefully going to be a long road… :sunglasses:
again, to echo Melchett, this is where the learning REALLY starts, and i hope to learn from other drivers who can still remember what it felt like to be the new kid on the block… take it steady, and may the roads rise to meet you…

Welcome to TruckNet Bog.

Welcome bog

Hi Bog.

I too did my class 2 at Swynnerton and on my test turned left out of the test centre through that horrible village with all the parked cars both sides of the road! I was sure I’d failed cos it took me ages to get past them!

Hi Bog welcome to Trucknet :smiley:

Hello and welcome :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hiya Slaphead :stuck_out_tongue: Do you really prefer Bog?

You deserve a class 2 with names like that :smiley:

Greetings and salutations!

Wheel Nut:
Hiya Slaphead :stuck_out_tongue: Do you really prefer Bog?

You deserve a class 2 with names like that :smiley:

Of course he prefers Bog, he only just passed so he is still flushed with success.

I’ll ship out now. :blush: :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hi and welcome to TruckNet UK Bog :smiley:

aey up bog welcome m8

hi and welcome to trucknet bog :wink:

Welcome slapheadbog. :smiley: Nice name you got.