driving assessment question

Hi everyone,I’m due to give a driving assessment in couple of weeks time,just wondering if l will have to use my digi tacho or not? I don’t want the gaffa to find out if I don’t get the job. By the way I won’t tell you who for just in case you guys don’t like the guys and trucks in green. :wink:
Thanks in advance.

cyrus123:
Hi everyone,I’m due to give a driving assessment in couple of weeks time,just wondering if l will have to use my digi tacho or not? I don’t want the gaffa to find out if I don’t get the job. By the way I won’t tell you who for just in case you guys don’t like the guys and trucks in green. :wink:
Thanks in advance.

If the vehicle you have the assessment in is fitted with a digital tachograph I’m afraid you will have to use your driver card.

Some people on this board have said they were allowed to drive without using their driver card but I would think the companies that would allow that are probably few and far between.

If the company is the one I’m thinking of I would doubt that you would be allowed to drive without using your driver card … but I could be wrong :wink:

Thanks mate, I appreciate that.

Doing an assessment not come under domestic/personal, as you are not getting paid and not doing it under hire or reward/delivering goods.

Can anyone shed some light on this.

Eat My BB:
Doing an assessment not come under domestic/personal, as you are not getting paid and not doing it under hire or reward/delivering goods.

Can anyone shed some light on this.

As far as I know, there’s no debate, if it’s over 7.5t, your card goes in.