Nobody ask how picking up new motor went

NSH, Have u picked up your “NEW SHINY TRUCK” yet,■■?

Hey Sean, how did the picking up of the new truck go? :wink: :smiley:

Eyup John, Gotta new motor?

Wheel Nut:

I think NO might be the answer :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Denis F:

Wheel Nut:

I think NO might be the answer :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh I got it …Well most of it anyway :smiling_imp:

How can you get “Most of it”, What did they forget to give you!!!

Now shall I grass you up in public Sean :question: :question: or should i let you tell everyone :blush: :wink:

And nobody asked because noone knew when you was picking it up including … :wink:

richiessex:
Now shall I grass you up in public Sean :question: :question: or should i let you tell everyone :blush: :wink:

And nobody asked because noone knew when you was picking it up including … :wink:

This was just one of the problems I had

I want to see how Volvo are going to remedy all the problems before I tell you lot the full list but it started off within 10 mins of me arriving on site and spotting the scratch marks in the metallic paint & went downhill from there

I was there over 10 hours altogether

Sorry to hear about the problems with your new truck Shaun :frowning:

Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction mate. :smiley:

Iain

Come on

List the defects and name and shame :open_mouth:

It will help anyone in the market for a new truck

Then you can keep us up to date on the progress, :blush:

Hope it gets sorted though, I can only imagine the disapointment of picking up a new motor and finding things wrong, Not wishing to rub it in, :frowning:

Sorry to hear that NSH. Hope it gets sorted.

WELL LET’S HEAR ABOUT IT THEN :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Sorry to hear about the problems with your new truck
north surrey haulage and I hope you get it sorted.

Reminds me of the time when the first FH10s came on the market. We ordered one with a 380 engine and specifically asked that the 380 sign not be fixed till after delivery because we had identified that big square cupboard lid as exactly right for our logo.

So, when we went down to pick it up you can imagine I wasn’t best pleased to see the numbers in the usual place. Half way through tearing a large strip off the dealer, the prospective driver who had come down with me said ’ er…I thought you’d ordered one with a 380 in it.’ I had been so wound up by having our instructions ignored that I completely failed to notice that the numbers said 340.

Anyway, asked to find out if the plate was wrong or the engine, they eventually decided that it was the wrong engine and promised to put it right. Whether the engine or pump or whatever tweakings I don’t know but finally we took delivery with the 380 plates in a little bag. Fine.

However, when we took delivery of later F10s, we noticed that none of them could touch the original for power, but nevertheless performed like 380s, and wondered if the old one had, after all, a 420 in it. :laughing:
Needless to say, I wasn’t kicking up a fuss on that occasion :smiley: .

Salut, David.

come on sean let us know what happened i bet you was livid all the time thinking of the super space cab you let slip away :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

[I want to see how Volvo are going to remedy all the problems before I tell you lot the full list but it started off within 10 mins of me arriving on site and spotting the scratch marks in the metallic paint & went downhill from there

I was there over 10 hours altogether
[/quote]

Well, if it’s the shiny black FH that I saw going into Dock Gate 10 at lunchtime today, then it looked very smart from the other side of the road!

aaa haaa all seems well in the end :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jessicas dad:
aaa haaa all seems well in the end :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Never assume anything :wink: :cry:

240 Gardner:
well if it’s the shiny black FH that I saw going into Dock Gate 10 at lunchtime today, then it looked very smart from the other side of the road!

It twer der one & ta for the compliment