Could this be WILL'S new motor

does anyone know if this is will pringles new motor,last time i spoke to him he was waiting for it coming outa paint shop.

andy.

yep,its quite ugly compared to his old motor, glad i never took a pic of i woulda broke my camera. will is a very very vain man as we found out yesterday, he has some issues. probably beaten as a child or something :S

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Gogzy… I prefered it before the paintshop visit,all SNT’s motors look well.

Volvofh16:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: Gogzy… I prefered it before the paintshop visit,all SNT’s motors look well.

this doesnt work for this truck, the other snt ones do work.

but hey if he wants to waste his money to boost his ego then fine

I think its the fact that there is to many different colours in to many different places if you see what i mean. Like the front red and blue wheel arch.
Above the chassis and steps (the main cab and nose) looks good though :sunglasses:

removalboy:
I think its the fact that there is to many different colours in to many different places if you see what i mean. Like the front red and blue wheel arch.
Above the chassis and steps (the main cab and nose) looks good though :sunglasses:

you aint had the displeasure of walking by it yet have you?

shame {zb} doesnt burn

gogzy:

Volvofh16:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: Gogzy… I prefered it before the paintshop visit,all SNT’s motors look well.

this doesnt work for this truck, the other snt ones do work.

but hey if he wants to waste his money to boost his ego then fine

:laughing:

I think it looks awesome, but i am a bit biased now towards snt… :wink:

i like it,looks good :sunglasses:

What a beast! Looks good i think.

In my opinion it did look better before they did that to it and should have stayed white, Its no where near as nice as Mr Corners ‘was’. As for Mr Pringle i have my opinions of him but as I’ve never spoke to him I’m going to keep them to myself.

That is a nice rig,the Stainless steal bumper really makes it :smiley:

I like it. …I see its got an ‘R series’ grille and bumper now, and lost the Multibar off the front

I think it looks better than the sc 1 did…& looks better than when it was just White…

interior was stunning!!!

you cant say this looks gd, it looks like the lights have been painted on the bumper

whats the problem ? you dont have to pay for it or drive it,do you ? :unamused:

not my cup of tea esp that bumper, but each to their own

yep was better white, i doubt will would have been able to pick the colour scheme really,

TONY530I:
I think it looks awesome, but i am a bit biased now towards snt… :wink:

mmmmmmmh they must be hard up for drivers these days :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: mirror man