roping and sheeting

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Very smart Dennis, A proper roper & sheeter driver to say the least, :wink: :wink: :wink: , Regards Larry.

Hiya Larry, we were away the weekend before last in Whitby Fri/Sat/Sun great hotel and the weather was hot and sunny unbelievable but spot on. grand little place though, we only decided the week before as Anne had got some Whitby Scampi off the market and it was tasty, I says how do you fancy a weekend in Whitby ? we went the scenic route up Sutton bank and over the moor beautiful run. Aye we had some very decent Shunters who were crackers at sheeting and roping anything, and the main of the Drivers were good hands, some were a bit on the careless side at times but in the main all the loads were tidy, or else ! Cheers Dennis.

Well Dennis, My good lady & I have spent a few weekends in Whitby , But sadley to say at the moment she is a bit Iffy on the good health front, This Arthritis thing is giving here a bit of grief at present, But hopefully she will get over it with the modern day medicinal stuff, & If she took more notice from me & went onto the Single Malts, She might burst into acction, :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: , Regards Larry.