Who goes where w/c Mon 15/03/04

So where is everyone of to this week then?

pam

despite the fact that there 3 jobs waiting to be loaded in coventry…my employer cant tell me if one or two of them are mine…it seems beyond the wit of the company to organise the loading for friday so we can hit the road running on monday morning…they know best …i doubt i9t

same as last week 12.45 start on monday going to camarthen and swansea

jon

asda wigan 0600 monday not a happy chappy.

Don’t know till I get in – could be middlewich,crick,weybridge or even dundee :laughing:

Andy

0600, hams hall for a box to tip Telfod 0800, I told them your taking a chance! Its Monday, who can say what time I might actually get there :laughing:

Mal.

seems i have been away for a while, and got lots of catching up to do… so where am i off to this week… lets see…

my new office in Edmonton.

into a new job as a operations manager for a truck rental company.

sadly i have hung up my driving gloves and moved into the management role,
but i’ll still keep in touch with the guys that make the roads tick.

my week starts tomorow tamworth to nuneaton then aylesford then dover to reload who knows where

Leave Wolves 07:00 Thame, High Wycombe, Little Marlow,Iver,Reading Eastleigh,Fareham and finally Portsmouth. Return to Norton Canes Cannock on tuesday to reload for the Cambridge run.

Sunday run down for Iceland Swindon & Enfield on Monday wi’ nanas.

Leave home sometime Monday morning for a 6am tip Tuesday morning in 73-Mittlehausen,France. Just before Strasbourg,or so I’m told.

robk… your taking a load of grandmothers? do the grandads now about this? i think we may have to speak to the authorities… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

working in beccles for the week,relocating machineery 6 miles up the road :unamused:

:frowning: I would love to be working, but alas, no calls yet… waits with my mobile in the hope that i’ll get a call though…

Even slept with my mobile last night in hope… how sad is that!

Pretty much the same run as last week, collect trailer from Slough Sunday and ship Dover/Calais. First drop is in Thurnau and second is Bondorf, near Stuttgart. Reload from Herrenberg Tuesday or Wednesday for home.

JONBOY@RH:
robk… your taking a load of grandmothers? do the grandads now about this? i think we may have to speak to the authorities… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

:exclamation: don’t you know what a 'nana is :question: :question: Tha’s not from these parts is thee lad :question: :confused:

first post, been reading for awile great site. monday 07.00 drop Midsomer norton then back to yard reload for burton on trent then over to corby to reload for stoke , well thats what they said on friday.

Welcome to TruckNet Mick, don’t make this your last post. :smiley: This weekly thread is where a lot of people post for the first time and after that there is usually no stopping them. :wink: :smiley:

Edinburgh to Blackpool and back on Monday - I think. As usual when I get in they’ll have changed their minds. The rest of the week running between base and the borders.
Another trip South chucked in for good measure - maybe a nice tour of the M25. Joy :wink: :slight_smile:

robk :laughing: . of course i know what a nana is mate :laughing: thats why i put the wink symbol at t`end tha daft apeth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: