London help

Ok I’m currently parked up in poyle Colnbrook
And I need to get to twyford abbey road park royal
Nw10 7xe, any suggestions on route restrictions etc dont normally do london slightly out of my depth.

snowman77:
Ok I’m currently parked up in poyle Colnbrook
And I need to get to twyford abbey road park royal
Nw10 7xe, any suggestions on route restrictions etc dont normally do london slightly out of my depth.

It’s just off the north circular mate, no restrictions there.
M4, A406. It’s an industrial area you are headed to so should be fine

Cheers

Have to follow north circular round to Abbey Road as Twyford abbey has a 4m bridge and a width restriction if you try to get up it from Hanger Lane. Take the slip saying Park royal N&W just after Travelodge. Turn right at top of slip then over a roundabout. Bit of a one way system there, you will have to go past Twyford abbey road (no right turn) turn Right at Patchi (on right hand side) right again at the end and past Gowings. then you can go either way on Twyford abbey road. We do a lot of backhauls from Kolak crisps.

If you do go via Abbey road be carefull off all the people jumping in and out of the road to have there pictures taken. 1st time I was around that way about a year ago.
I’ll be honest was following sat nav as didn’t know the area turned around the corner and saw all these people stopping the traffic walking across the road and I thought wtf.
Then I say Abbey road studios and realised where I was.
Been a few times since and no matter what time I go there’s always people mainly. Japanese taking there pics.

Just realised though your talking about a different Abbey road lol