Olympia Kensington

got to be there latest Wednesday 8 am. Advice please regarding best way in etc, wanted to park there overnight but seems i cannot unless someone knows better. :wink:
Going in from Milton Keynes or Heston services with a artic prob grossing at 35 ton tops.
Thanks in advance.

I’ve been there young man!! Come off the A4/m4 just before the hammer smith flyover and go round the one way system and take the A315 into Kensington about a mile just before a bridge turn left down the street there’s spaces to unload and stuff I went inside if I remember rightly was a few years ago tho.

Thanks TheTaff2 :smiley:
hows the valleys nowdays, used to spend alot of time in quakers yard and trharris.

You won’t be allowed in the area until 0700 due to the London Lorry Control Scheme.

DrivingMissDaisy:
You won’t be allowed in the area until 0700 due to the London Lorry Control Scheme.

thought so. best option then is parking somewhere on the A4 or 315?

anyone know if you can park at /near the back entrance overnight. :neutral_face: where does the lorry ban actually start i.e. which junction on the a4.

Park over night on Frogmore Industrial Estate off Acton Road Park Royal.
You can go behind the Magnet builders merchants or in the yard on the right as you enter.
Do not block the road to the Parcel depot,
Lots of cafes in the area and Libyian restaurants.In the morning it is only 5 or 6 miles to Kensington.
Leave early to beat the traffic.
Safe to park as covered by Cctv and police patrols all night.
A gypsy van comes around looking for pallets.

I reckon you can park right outside next to the station. Get up early and move outside the gate you’re going in.
When we wait to load in we wait on the double yellows and don’t get bothered.

where does the truck ban start tho,which road junction.
@Bigvern, have you ever parked there overnight?

No, but got there mega early in the morning before anyone else. I’ve been there mid afternoon too and you get left alone.

Can,t get there before 7am cos of lorry ban can i?

Dunno mate.

gezt:
Can,t get there before 7am cos of lorry ban can i?

If you are not subject to the ban ie you have paid the charges, you can get there when you want. I’m a Londoner so know.
Get to Olympia about 7-8pm and park up outside.