Got two drops in London tomorrow again.
South side this time
In an artic running at 14-3 high

1st drop is homebase weir road wimbledon

2nd drop is homebase york road

I’ll be heading in from maidenhead.

Any advice appreciated as I’m rarely in London

Cheers

M4 till Sliproad to Roundabout M4/A406/A205 and think 4th Exit to South Circular A205
A205 Soth and East till Puttney High Street. (You see Station half left in Front when you stay at Traffic Light) Turn right the Putney High Street i think its called. Over A3 and then i dont know.
Check Link to Weir Rd, London SW19 8UG, UK google.co.uk/maps/dir/51.68 … 51.4343009

Then same Way back to A3 and follow right towards London.
Check Link for exact turns then to, London Battersea, York Place, Battersea, London SW11 3SJ, United Kingdom
If you not higher then Tesco then dont bother much

google.co.uk/maps/dir/Weir+ … d51.466576

Nice one pal, Cheers

Does anybody know if low bridge diversion on a3 for York road is an obvious diversion?

Cheers

Immigrant:
M4 till Sliproad to Roundabout M4/A406/A205 and think 4th Exit to South Circular A205
A205 Soth and East till Puttney High Street. (You see Station half left in Front when you stay at Traffic Light) Turn right the Putney High Street i think its called. Over A3 and then i dont know.
Check Link to Weir Rd, London SW19 8UG, UK google.co.uk/maps/dir/51.68 … 51.4343009

Clear as mud then ffs

The bridges on the A 205 South Circular Upper Richmond rd at East Putney Undergound Station are 15’ so they do not have to be avoided as per the google route. (Checked street view) A 205 will meet the A3 heading towards Wansdsworth. You will then need to follow W/Worth Gyratory A 217 Armoury way keep to the middle right hand lane (take care fast moving traffic) then right A217 Fairfield st, then right Wanssworth High st A3.

So you are now heading back along the A3 in the opposite direction. Take left turn into A 218 Buckhold rd. (this is the 2nd left IRRC). This will lead into Merton rd A218 and become Durnsford rd . Weir rd will be after crossing over the railway and a left turn.

Returning to York rd Battersea Avoid Latchmere rd A 3220 the bridges are **12’ 6"**and have claimed many vehicles. You shouldn’t go near it anyway, but know where it is.

(if you take the left fork of the A218 Merton rd you will meet the gyratory West of Armoury way check the map)

So it is easier to describe if you take Buckhold rd which will mean a left onto A3 W/w gyratoryKeep to the right and follow round to the right onto A217 Armoury way again, but do not take Fairfield way go ahead and left onto Swandon way A 217 (Bridge 15’9") this becomes York rd.

Back to M4 continue on York way,becomes Battersea Park rd (bridge 15’) follow signs for Battersea Bridge A 3220 NORTH (a left turn). Over the river. Left onto Chelsea Embankment A3220 and follow till you meet A4 West Cromwell rd and turn left onto A4.