Parking at Lichfield

Evening gents , got a 6am booking at Lichfield in the morning , anybody got any advice on anywhere near Fradley Park to park up for the night , cheers

Only place I can think.of is coleshill estate b46 1hq although maybe a bit far for you
And am.guessing where your going is another estate that’s so called private land.wont allow parking?

You can park on FP can’t you?. Shops and a chippy on there too.

largebloke1969:
Evening gents , got a 6am booking at Lichfield in the morning , anybody got any advice on anywhere near Fradley Park to park up for the night , cheers

I should do but it’s too close to home for me know :unamused: ,I’d bite the bullit and go to the oakamoor cafe Or go up to burton .

Some of my lot park on first or second avenue can’t remember which one though off the burton south turn off

Punchy Dan:
Some of my lot park on first or second avenue can’t remember which one though off the burton south turn off

Second ave by Fanny garage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What height are you at? Theres a bridge you can park under in Lichfield and if you do it properly you might squeak nine hours out of it :laughing:

Go In to pallet ways ,our night truckers manage to get 5hrs kip [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for replies chaps , got held up on way down so baled out a Stafford , much appreciated :wink:

There’s loads of parking on the a38 !!!