Tesco, fradley park, Lichfield

Anywhere decent to park near their anyone?

Thereal-john:

dream on :open_mouth: if you head back north A38 a couple of miles, come off for alrewas :unamused: there’s a set back layby :sunglasses: right next to the British legion for a jar or too! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: and you don’t get shook by cars :open_mouth:

Isn’t there a cafe, a few miles northbound too , room for a few trucks ■■

I’m prob best staying in or near burton then

Used to park by the Argo warehouse, but not been there for a while, so not sure if its still allowed, also a cafe with a few truck spaces not far along the 38 from fradley.

shade:
Isn’t there a cafe, a few miles northbound too , room for a few trucks ■■

yes next one up, just before burton water park :sunglasses:

there are signs posted on the ind est where argos is saying…‘no parking on this estate’.

The ■■■ shop (old little chef) on the A38 is advertising HGV parking;

pulseandcocktails.co.uk/■■■- … field.html

Yeah, there’s that caf on the northbound side with a fair amount of room for trucks, dunno what the food’s like. You can’t overnight on the fradley estate I wouldn’t have thought, the roads aren’t really wide enough anyway and there’s obviously loads of Tesco trucks up and down the main drags.

bluenose:

HGV parking only if your purchasing merchandise, I suppose if you bought enough they may let you park overnight, just the once :laughing:

Thereal-john:

There are places, Waltons seem to utilise the estate quite well, if you turn left @ the first island, they and quite a few of the double decker men use the roads on that part of the estate.

A lot park down the side of the that car part factory near Tosco, the problem with getting near to Tosco is the noise from their 24 hour operation.

I`d use the cafe on the A38, its set back, they have showers, and the food is decent :open_mouth:

Or, if you sleep like a log, you can park on the enterance @ Tosco, plenty do :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

bluenose:

HGV parking only if your purchasing merchandise, I suppose if you bought enough they may let you park overnight, just the once :laughing:

Can never quite work out why that place is actually there!!!

I know who goes in? It’s a mystery what with the Internet.

Silver_Surfer:
I know who goes in? It’s a mystery what with the Internet.

Its easier to pay with cash, less chance of being caught whilst out and about in your rubber gas mask doing impressions of Peter Suttcliffe :open_mouth:

edwardj:

Stanley Mitchell:

bluenose:

Can never quite work out why that place is actually there!!!

Free parking, less cameras, even less people watching you “come” and go, whilst shopping for your nearest and dearest :blush:

I do a fair bit out of Tosco Fradley, so, I have passed it plenty of times, never been in like, just passed it…slowly :wink: