Safe places to park liverpool (speke)

evening chaps, as above can anyone recommend a safe place to park here? i’ll be empty in an 18 tonner if that makes any difference.

cheers

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

had a feeling thats the type of answer i’d get… ■■■■ :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A lot park in Renascence Way by Magna but that is a cut through between a couple of housing estates so I would only park there if desperate.
There is another place I see a lot of foreign trucks in the day time in a big separated lay by, that is just before Old Hute Lane behind Jaguar Land Rover on Higher lane before the roundabout.
Burtonwood Services M62 is another option if your not paying.

cheers drift, i was thinking that lay by by jaguar land rover. just wondered if there was anywhere else as i don’t know the area well at all. hopefully have a quiet night anyway haha.

Pat Hasler:

+1

Another thought is Newstead Road, it seems quiet down there no houses around just the trading estate , its off the roundabout where the Knowsley Express way and Speke Road A562, I have only been there during the day time and that was a while ago but seems a good one to check out and possibly quieter.

maga:
evening chaps, as above can anyone recommend a safe place to park here? i’ll be empty in an 18 tonner if that makes any difference.

cheers

Chester is probably your best bet.

As well as the places mentioned above you can (or could) park in the huge layby which is situated on the peripherary road of the Jaguar/Ford plant.

Park on the main A561, Speke Boulevard (it has a set back side road), just about opposite woodend lane, junction with Pharmacy Road.

Theres a huge carpark at the bottom of Goodlass road off Speke Hall Road (with a nearby 24 hour security hut), parking there should be fine as long as your moving off at about 6am.

You can chance your arm round the back of the B&Q on the retail park at Speke.

Blackburn St. just past the junction with Brunswick St. (Garston) will lead you almost outside the Weaver Industrial Estate, you can park there. There a 24 hour security guard there too.

maga:
…i’ll be empty in an 18 tonner…

cheers

And even if you weren’t, you soon would be. Fastest unload in Britain without a forkie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Leeds. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dock road in garston where freight liner terminal is always trucks parked there I park there all time never had any probs .

Can’t believe the stereotypical comments about Liverpool! Park in a layby anywhere and you are at risk. As above, Garston Dock Road is the best bet. Other trucks there, and choice of eats from Asda or local takeaways. Toilet in Freightliner open 24hrs.

Janos:
Can’t believe the stereotypical comments about Liverpool! Park in a layby anywhere and you are at risk. As above, Garston Dock Road is the best bet. Other trucks there, and choice of eats from Asda or local takeaways. Toilet in Freightliner open 24hrs.

AS SCOUSERS AREN’T THIEVES? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Janos:

Just a joke Janos :smiley: Everybody knows it’s them ■■■■■ Geordies that really need watching :smiley: :smiley:

alliance:
Leeds. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was thinking more like Hull. As far away as poss.

Ken.

Janos:
Can’t believe the stereotypical comments about Liverpool!

Well, it’s just called humour. Scottish people are mean, Welsh people have ■■■ with sheep, people from Norfolk have six fingers etc. I wouldn’t get overly sensitive about it if I were you.

My comment was tongue in cheek. Although I can’t think of anybody in Liverpool who would laugh about being called a thief.

Janos:
My comment was tongue in cheek. Although I can’t think of anybody in Liverpool who would laugh about being called a thief.

Why not? People in Hartlepool laugh about being called monkey hangers, and hanging a monkey because you think it is a French spy is a far worse stigma than being a thief.

So if Hartlepudlians understand humour, why don’t Liverpudlians? :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps it is me doing my fellow Liverpudlians a disservice. Next time you are in Liverpool, make a joke about it, and you may have evrybody in hysterics. I can tell you that if it happens to be me you are calling a thief, then you may not get the response you were expecting.