Does anybody know anywhere good to park for the night near F

Kind of got roped into staying out tonight and I don’t normally as I work days only. But I was feeling kind and agreed to do Wigan from Felixstowe, then onto Flint for a Reload in the morning.

Not got any Stove or anything as sold that years ago when I said no more nights out [emoji23][emoji849] So if anyone knows of anywhere to park up and where I can walk to to get a nice bit of Grub that would be a Great help thanks [emoji120]

PS I will have a empty Container so haven’t got to worry to much about being secure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t be arsed to work out your times myself including unforseens, so what area/radius are you expecting to get to in your time?
That info would be handy for anybody to help you. :bulb:

Sainsbury’s but watch out for Chris Long .

I night out this , 2 next week etc etc , 3 years divorced

Not been funny or nasty but if anyone does know of such a nice ■■■■■■■■■■■■, probably wouldn’t be the best bet to pop it on a forum for every man and his ■■■■ bottle to go ruin.

Can you still park in the promenade car park in Southport?

Thinking that your options are limited out of town, so as suggested somewhere along the A49. By the retail park or Three Sisters Racetrack.
Pointless trying for Widnes, as I assume you will want to avoid bridge toll. Lymm is the most convenient, and on your route to Flint…but not sure of cost…and is far from scenic. If you can make Flint, then there are a couple of ind ests with shops and pubs very close. Weather is set fair, so I would try and get to Flint.

Janos:
Thinking that your options are limited out of town, so as suggested somewhere along the A49. By the retail park or Three Sisters Racetrack.
Pointless trying for Widnes, as I assume you will want to avoid bridge toll. Lymm is the most convenient, and on your route to Flint…but not sure of cost…and is far from scenic. If you can make Flint, then there are a couple of ind ests with shops and pubs very close. Weather is set fair, so I would try and get to Flint.

Thanks mate. Yes I can make Flint, I have plenty of drive time left

Yorkshire Tramper:
Not been funny or nasty but if anyone does know of such a nice ■■■■■■■■■■■■, probably wouldn’t be the best bet to pop it on a forum for every man and his ■■■■ bottle to go ruin.

That is True I guess, a lot of Dirty Bastids about [emoji849][emoji849] I have heard some right old stories about some truckers, scary to think what there houses must be like

keebs26uk:

Yorkshire Tramper:

That is True I guess, a lot of Dirty Bastids about [emoji849][emoji849] I have heard some right old stories about some truckers, scary to think what there houses must be like

Exactly mate, dailypost.co.uk/news/north- … ng-7714924

keebs26uk:

Janos:

Thanks mate. Yes I can make Flint, I have plenty of drive time left

Where are you loading in Flint?

Is Billie Jeans cafe still operational?
Perchance its not too far away from Flint?

keebs26uk:
Kind of got roped into staying out tonight and I don’t normally as I work days only. But I was feeling kind and agreed to do Wigan from Felixstowe, then onto Flint for a Reload in the morning.

Not got any Stove or anything as sold that years ago when I said no more nights out [emoji23][emoji849] So if anyone knows of anywhere to park up and where I can walk to to get a nice bit of Grub that would be a Great help thanks [emoji120]

PS I will have a empty Container so haven’t got to worry to much about being secure

Nice to see you’ve got a sense of humour with that avatar :laughing:

dozy:
I night out this , 2 next week etc etc , 3 years divorced

I hear this a lot but I think, if you have a strongmarriage,it should withstand all the ups and downs. If the two people are committed to each other,then I can’t see why a couple of nights out should be a problem.Me,for example,we don’t get much time together in the week anyway with both of us having different jobs and times