Mansfield parking.

Sorry to keep posting about parking in here but I figured it will get more views in here than in the parking forum. Looking for somewhere safe and decent to park tonight in the Sutton in Ashfield/Mansfield area please. Am coming up the A38 from Derby about 7 o clock. Somewhere within walking distance to pub/eateries if possible please as in having 13 hours off and dont fancy sitting in cab for it all!

Cheers
Matt.

Can’t think of much but after j28 look at the snipe on left at 2nd set of lights carry on to the third set of lights turn left here now there’s room to turn round in the hamer head but iam not sure if parking is any good but it’s not far to walk back to the snipe .edit there could be another new set of lights now after the first ones !

Up the A38 too the A617
Turn right on the A617 towards Newark, through all the lights, 2nd roundabout turn left next roundabout turn left opp Ratcher hill Quarry.
Down to bottom and turn around, park there no problem right next too a pub :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Or Alfreton, come off the A38 After the A61 loop round to T junction, turn left, up hill to lights, turn left, find somewhere off the double yellows to park.
walk back to lights turn left up hill pub on left. also a KFC and Mcdonalds :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

There’s a street at the back of Farmfoods in Sutton in Ashfield off a little industrial estate, perfect for the town centre pubs and a top chippy.
Reverse down it and park on the left side, I think the telephone exchange is at the bottom of the street which is a dead end.
Failing that park in Farmfoods yard, they won’t get a delivery until at least six in the morning

tango boy:
Or Alfreton, come off the A38 After the A61 loop round to T junction, turn left, up hill to lights, turn left, find somewhere off the double yellows to park.
walk back to lights turn left up hill pub on left. also a KFC and Mcdonalds :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Yeah I parked right outside KFC Tango I’ve parked here before so thought it safest option. So what for tea, Mac d’s, KFC or a boring salad from home■■?

Matt.

xfmatt:

tango boy:

Yeah I parked right outside KFC Tango I’ve parked here before so thought it safest option. So what for tea, Mac d’s, KFC or a boring salad from home■■?

Matt.

KFC

tango boy:

xfmatt:

tango boy:

Matt.

KFC

If you go in the Coates park pub opposite, they have a Chinese takeaway menu behind the bar, & they’ll order it for you & let you eat it in the lounge :smiley: :smiley: