Turner / Jack Richards

Heard on the grapevine that Turners have purchased Jack Richards

Looks like its true both firms have issued statements to confirm it

SHYTOT:
Heard on the grapevine that Turners have purchased Jack Richards

Yes it true.
2 of the Richard family are still directors holding 10% each.

cambstimes.co.uk/news/major … -1-6207971

You could see the end coming when the old man died and his family sold off his collection of classic trucks. His kids Clearly not as emotionally involved in the business as he was, which I think is becoming more common. They’ll keep the name for now but it’ll disappear in the end, they always do. Sad really. If my Dad had spent his life building something like that I don’t think I could ever bring myself to sell it. But then diesel runs as much through my veins as it does my Dad and Grandad etc

I wonder if they will rename the company Jackski’s of Blowham :unamused:

peirre:

Bugger, you just beat me to it :imp:

Jacks kids are obviously intent of cashing in and SKI’ing*

*Spending the Kids Inheritance

peirre:

Was Jack Richard’s not bringing Eastern Euros over and sticking them in bed sits when they weren’t doing 4 on/4 off tramping?

Jimmy McNulty:

peirre:

Was Jack Richard’s not bringing Eastern Euros over and sticking them in bed sits when they weren’t doing 4 on/4 off tramping?

Yeski.

Jimmy McNulty:

peirre:

As were Turners many years ago

I know Jack got a 2nd hand ■■■■■■ from DHL Bawtry, and it wasn’t a Ford

Surely after time Turners will take over completely, or do they just let Richards carry on and act as a silent partner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankspencer:
Surely after time Turners will take over completely, or do they just let Richards carry on and act as a silent partner?

Spoke to a few of Richard’s drivers since this. All English and nice blokes/girls believe it or not, from both Fakenham and Northwich.

Consensus seems to be they will carry on as Jack Richard’s for the time being but nobody happy about being part of Turners.

On another note never realised Jack Richard’s were another with the driver facing cameras

frankspencer:

The name will stay for a while mainly I think for tax reasons, then it will be like all the other previous names they have bought.

The trucks are all ready being re-stickered, …

biggriffin:
The trucks are all ready being re-stickered, …

Have Turners bought the whole thing lock stock and barrel or just a percentage?

80%

frankspencer:
80%

Thank you