jack richards

hi all,does anyone have any knowledge of richards plse all the usual stuff,thanks :smiley:

hothow:
hi all,does anyone have any knowledge of richards plse all the usual stuff,thanks :smiley:

They are “One of the best”

signed Jack

Contact Bikemonkey, he works there.

I have worked for jack for 13 years. Send a pm and i will tell you honestly what it is like

eric the judge:
I have worked for jack for 13 years. Send a pm and i will tell you honestly what it is like[/quot

(13 years) that should say it all really, unless there are no other jobs in holbech :slight_smile:

Truck &driver magazine put a mole in there a couple of months ago
and then wrote about the company in there magazine gave them 4 and 5 stars .

Here is ‘One Of The Best’ !!

One of Polands best. :wink:

altitude:

It is the same prat that filmed this that filmed the Turners lorry driving through a flood recently

Wheel Nut:

altitude:

It is the same prat that filmed this that filmed the Turners lorry driving through a flood recently

This one ? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67151

i worked there for about 18 months,job was ok but you do get mucked about somtimes by the office ,espeialy the Northwich depot,if you are a tramper driver you are expected to work every other saturday ,money is not bad but you are payed every 4 weeks,although they yhave alot of drivers there that have been ther some time they still have a high turn around off drivers,would i go back there,no .

I have worked for Jack for 8 months and find it alright,hadn’t done general haulage til i came on here,was hard to start with as all i’d ever done was containers but i definately prefer it!!!i dont miss queueing on the docks or at railheads or inland container depots or going up and down the A34 back to port.

Money is ok but my main gripe is having to work every other saturday,it can mean only running in but sometimes you wont finish til 3,4,5pm
if you dont mind working they leave you alone,they are not on your back every 5 minutes and seem to be very organised compared to the countrys largest container transport company where i used to work.
if you need to be back for an appointment or its your friday home,then they get you back(unless something untoward happens) unlike the countrys largest container transport where i used to work :wink:

It says ERF not RAF:

Wheel Nut:

altitude:

This one ? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67151
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sq0O7zDsYQ&feature=player_embedded

Seen that before,… fcking legend!