Any draymen here work for K&N at washington?

I’m currently a drayman for LWC and heard a rumour K&N are taking on directly (they usually take on via agency) but I cant find any contact details for the Washington depot, the numbers on google dont work.

Sedling Rd? Pop in. Guy on the gate is normally sound and will point you in the right direction.

Yard is shared with Fresh Freight,K&N office is around back,They usually advertise on K&N webpage if taking anybody on anywhere though,you can apply on there if jobs on.

toonsy:
Sedling Rd? Pop in. Guy on the gate is normally sound and will point you in the right direction.

Not sure which road its on as once again the info on google seems to be wrong lol

Yorkielad:
Yard is shared with Fresh Freight,K&N office is around back,They usually advertise on K&N webpage if taking anybody on anywhere though,you can apply on there if jobs on.

I’ve looked on their website and not seen anything so maybe they’re not taking on :frowning:

Of your keen to get in there, it wouldn’t hurt to show face .

It is defo Sedling opposite makro,if your on with LWC you’ll probably bump into one of the dray lads,maybe ask them,they took some extra work on with Belhaven brewery,can’t hurt to ask I suppose.

syramax:
Of your keen to get in there, it wouldn’t hurt to show face .

Yeah was thinking that myself, waiting til I’ve got a weekday off next week then I’ll drive over.

Yorkielad:
It is defo Sedling opposite makro,if your on with LWC you’ll probably bump into one of the dray lads,maybe ask them,they took some extra work on with Belhaven brewery,can’t hurt to ask I suppose.

Thats the one, its near Makro yeah! I do sometimes see them (and trade team) at some deliveries but typically I haven’t seen them in two weeks now that I want to :laughing: yeah I just heard the other day Belhaven got rid of their dray side, don’t understand why they’d do that considering they owned the lorries AND make the beer.

I think Greene King own Belhaven now and outsource the transport,The Belhaven motors you see now will have K&N drivers using them.