Logistics company (drayman poll ) former scott co contract

okay all you drivers in the uk and well europe would love to see your comments on a company in a poll

Not the faintest idea.

drayman:
okay all you drivers in the uk and well europe would love to see your comments on a company in a poll

I suggest you don’t consume your cargo and try this again. I really han’t a clue as to what you are after.

I voted Newark .

Only for the reason it is a anagram of the local population.

K+N as in scottish and newcastle contract ?

They are all ■■■■ , some used to be good but since K+N took over the contracts all the depots that were good are ■■■■■■■ useless …
Moaning , lazy , arrogant ■■■■■■■ and that’s just the managers …

If I have wrongly guessed your enquiry then disregard the above comments .

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
I voted Newark .

Only for the reason it is a anagram of the local population.

Class!!!

I’m tempted to vote for the same for no other reason that what SRB said was funny!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would not work for them after the attitude of the “assessor” just coz I have long hair told me I had failed the assessment.

well some intersting comments and has for the comments of paul midwa y all i can say is that he has not done dray work and maybee he should try it for a year or so not a week or month but a year or more pushing beer through ■■■■ and ■■■■■ and well in all sorts of weather , to be honest he sounds like a manger

p.s if your are a manger well i wouldnt have asked you to vote on this and if not then maybee ou should try it for a year

drayman:
well some intersting comments and has for the comments of paul midwa y all i can say is that he has not done dray work and maybee he should try it for a year or so not a week or month but a year or more pushing beer through [zb] and [zb] and well in all sorts of weather , to be honest he sounds like a manger

p.s if your are a manger well i wouldnt have asked you to vote on this and if not then maybee ou should try it for a year

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Oh touchy touchy :laughing: :laughing:
Primary night trunker mate for another company , hauling kegs and cans to dray depots …
You asked for an opinion of a company , you got one , If you don’t like negative opinions then don’t ask …
Or at least try to act like an adult .
:wink:

paul have k&n got a depot at stretton. :open_mouth:

you also missed in no paticular order

hackbridge
livingston
thatcham
dagenham
wednesbury

in my opinion the best is wednesbury good bunch of lads down there and they dont give you half the ■■■■ you get at thatcham, wakefield and all the big sheds you got :unamused: .

jon (also a primary trunk driver for a diffrent brewer) :smiley: :wink:

I voted ‘would you recommend’, just to skew the poll !!!

I,m assuming It’s a different Stretton Jon , The Stretton we both know doesn’t have a K+N Depot .
Although a new one is due to open somewhere at Hams Hall .

i thought they were doing the john smiths contract

They also do Matthew Browns …
Well it was matthew browns it’s now s+n manchestor …

off course i am not touchy just that the primary may vote and stretton is the old john smiths depot and k& n is the old wilsons brewery in manchester

[sorry for missing these depots out however it is a northern area and if possible i will conduct this poll for the south and also scotland would love to see the result on this poll and thanks to all who take part in this poll also i will put a poll up for primary distribution for kueen & nagel
you also missed in no paticular order

hackbridge
livingston
thatcham
dagenham
wednesbury

in my opinion the best is wednesbury good bunch of lads down there and they dont give you half the [zb] you get at thatcham, wakefield and all the big sheds you got :unamused: .

jon (also a primary trunk driver for a diffrent brewer) :smiley: :wink:
[/quote]

i have no idea what this is about, but cant resist a chance to post something. so I didnt vote :slight_smile:

No idea …

K+N research perhaps :laughing:

What do other companies think of us when they get ■■■■■■ about in our depots for no reason other than they work for a different company which is our competition , kind of poll …

I’ll tell yer …Toss …

:laughing: :laughing:

paul@midway:
No idea …

K+N research perhaps :laughing:

What do other companies think of us when they get ■■■■■■ about in our depots for no reason other than they work for a different company which is our competition , kind of poll …

I’ll tell yer …Toss …

:laughing: :laughing:

so close to the truth its frightening :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: