;…l

Ace Dave, you getting the hang of it all now, boxes and pics :smiley:

Nice one mate :slight_smile:

Nice diary there chap. :smiley:

Don’t you just hate it when companies keep changing their name?

And how hard can it be for the traffic office to amend the name of the firm on the computer when you tell them that the name has changed?? :unamused:

flying_fenman:

And how hard can it be for the traffic office to amend the name of the firm on the computer when you tell them that the name has changed?? :unamused:

Its got to be cheaper than your driver running up and down burning fuel on a wild goose chase :laughing:

Good one, something a bit different, not sure I fancy the scrap loading

TC

thecoder0:
They foreign guy on the bay at the side of me has TRUCK DRIVER OF THE YEAR 2007 painted on the front of his unit some claim EH ?

yeah but in Portugal that ain’t such an accolade - seen more of them on their side than any other nationality over the years :open_mouth:

nice diary and pics by the way - thanks

A NICE READ ALSO THE PHOTOS ARE GOOD AS WELL;

Nice one mate good read :wink:

thecoder0:
Thursday 0500 and i’m out of the yard to pick up my 40 foot box from Doncaster rail centre…not much interest to the container drivers amongst you but maybe someone thinking about a job switch may find it useful.

[

Ah - Home Sweet Home, be it ever so humble.

Have you settled into being a boxboy, coderdude ?

Enjoying it yet ?

I take it your first tip was Kettlebridge road, Sheffield. You can almost see my house from there. We drop there for Peter Blacks or PB Logistics. Loaded at Blaydon tuesday with that same shiny scrap. Put it on the ramp ( wasn’t actually a ramp but I can’t think of a better description) tacho on break got my book out started reading knock on the door " your done mate" just got 15 minutes in, fastest I ever been in and out of there.
F/L doncaster is one of the better F/L depots staff are friendly and helpful.

thecoder0:

flying_fenman:

Its got to be cheaper than your driver running up and down burning fuel on a wild goose chase :laughing:

jp walton :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: