Nyk logistics and megcarrier

Hello everyone its been a while since I posted on here. I’ve been germany twice and not been home much got myself a blackberry now I’m loading in slough right now lol. This time 8 weeks ago I hadn’t driven an artic now I’m doin it daily! I’m still working for my company but on monday I had a phonecall from.nyk for a job the interview was on tuesday… My dad advised me not to go because of bad lay ofs etc I would of preferred going home everynight rather than being on the road for 2 weeks straight but who can complain I’m gaining the experience does anyone know if there a good compant or not? Its to late now but just wanna know I did the right thing by not going lol…

they have a depot in nr burnaston just of the A38 Google Maps they i believe are good payers, how secure jobs are i dunno, but the work is easy,most stuff is in stills on the Automotive side, they also do other stuff, such as pc world and i believe fridge work too done a bit for them through agcy, trailers are different heights ,some shouldn’t be on the road, units are basic daf cf’s at some depots but some have Volvo’s or M.A,N 's i think a lot of their fleet is lease hire stuff

i think that depot is now run by willi betz mate seem to remember someone saying that willi had got the contract and nyk had lost it :confused: