Busy bees cafe - caution when parking

A mate sent me this.

It’s the shape of a bunnies ears with his thumb up.

Maybe it was just a really fast giant cool rabbit?

It’s the VOSA going ■■■■■■■■ exposing unsecured loads…

the nodding donkey:
It’s the VOSA going ■■■■■■■■ exposing unsecured loads…

Reminds me of an amusing story a driver once told me (yes, it was an RDC :unamused: ). Bloke was driving down the road and was pulled over by a copper who asked him to go to the rear of the vehicle. The copper pointed at the missing number plate and said he was issuing a fine. At that moment the quick thinking driver said “officer, I’d like to report a theft”, and the copper was apparently so amused he let him off.

Where is this?

edd1974:
Where is this?

Thinks it’s the one on the A1 between ferrybridge and Doncaster

madmackem:

edd1974:
Where is this?

Thinks it’s the one on the A1 between ferrybridge and Doncaster

Yeah It’s the one adjacent to the BP garage, the same one that several years ago under previous ownership was busted for providing slightly more than roast beef for customers eating a sunday joint :laughing:

Darrington. Or, the suicide garage as we call it because of the ridiculous exit which causes traffic jams every day!

Between Ferrybridge and Doncaster there are 2 garages/refreshment stops which are pigs to get out of.The first is shortly after Darrington where there is a BP station,The 2nd.is Barnsdale Bar where at least you can see up the road for a few hundred yards.

Gidders:
Between Ferrybridge and Doncaster there are 2 garages/refreshment stops which are pigs to get out of.The first is shortly after Darrington where there is a BP station,The 2nd.is Barnsdale Bar where at least you can see up the road for a few hundred yards.

They closed all the lay bye’s on that stretch stating for road safety reasons.
The 4 garages on same stretch remain open causing more danger than the lay bye’s ever did…

Go figure

Footdown:

Gidders:

They closed all the lay bye’s on that stretch stating for road safety reasons.
The 4 garages on same stretch remain open causing more danger than the lay bye’s ever did…

Go figure

Laybys don’t pay rates, or council tax, or vat. But it’s not about revenue,it’s about road safety…