List of VOSA checkpoints

Hi
I have had a look on the web and found nothing
Im looking for a list or map of every single VOSA checkpoint in the UK

Anyone has a link please

Thanks
Batista230

Theres a poi file on Tom Tom home if you have one of their sat navs with them all listed.

Batista230:
Hi

Anyone has a link please

Thanks
Batista230

a13 dagenham with traffic lights
a13 purfleet
a14 bury st edmounds
a249 9 miles from margate
a40 near ross

Batista230:
Hi

Anyone has a link please

Thanks
Batista230

VOSA seem to set up shop where they like, A17 Gedney, A505 Royston and A141 Rings End are just normal lay-bys.

“There’s an app for that”

waddy640:

Batista230:
Hi
Thanks
Batista230

VOSA seem to set up shop where they like, A17 Gedney, A505 Royston and A141 Rings End are just normal lay-bys.

thats pretty true as they often are in the big layby on the old A14 levington road near felixstoer weekdays(well until 4pm most days)as well as at beacon hill(A14/A140 roundabout services) mainly on weekends atm catching the horsey people the other week…

On the slip road leading onto the M4 Westbound at Magor services junction near Newport, Wales.

Why would you need a list of every check point?
If your tyring to avoid them then its probably gonna be easier to change your job.

A41 at the Raven Cafe

A41.JPG

On the A5 just south of the Nesscliffe services.

A5.JPG

A55, J4 near Holyhead.

M6 between J6 and J7

M6.JPG

As a professional driver, why would you want to know this, unless you had something to fear from such a check, and if that is the case, should you be on a professional drivers forum? I shall put my tin hat on for the fall out next.

Sapper

sapper:
As a professional driver, why would you want to know this, unless you had something to fear from such a check, and if that is the case, should you be on a professional drivers forum? I shall put my tin hat on for the fall out next.

Sapper

That very question was asked on another thread recently and the consensus was that even if you claim to be a ‘professional driver’ and have nothing to hide you probably want to avoid the delay involved in being stopped and checked, anything up to an hour.

South west

A30 Fraddom eastbound (bottom of the hill before McDonalds)

M5 Jn 27 North devon Link road

M4 Jn 18 A46 Bath road.

They are the main ones I know, but they are not adverse to being in any of the Services. I have personally been pulled at Gordano and Leigh Delamare

Waste of time worrying about where the checkpoints are now they’re mobile. The last 5 or 6 times I’ve been stopped only once was in a checkpoint, the rest were laybys or services. Besides which they usually park miles away from the checkpoints when they do use them so there are no short detours.

It’s a pretty painless affair most of the time anyway, it’s basically 1 hour of being treated like you’ve just dropped out of a dogs arse so it’s no different than any RDC.

Coffeeholic:

sapper:

Sapper

That very question was asked on another thread recently and the consensus was that even if you claim to be a ‘professional driver’ and have nothing to hide you probably want to avoid the delay involved in being stopped and checked, anything up to an hour.

The man at Sleaford was spying with his binoculars yesterday morning and although I was certain I was ok there is always the fear that they will find something.

start of the M65

bottom of the m56…top of the a494 ewloe…llay slip road in wrexham and take you to the vosa testing station.(a right going over of the vehicle if they take you there)…a54 outside nantwich big lay by as you cross the canal coming from chester…

A47 North Burlingham. The single carriageway stretch between Blofield and Acle.

bubsy06:
Why would you need a list of every check point?
If your tyring to avoid them then its probably gonna be easier to change your job.

sapper:

Sapper

Ow I can teach you boss a few tricks or two
Like mixing kerosene with waste engine oil and how to build a dummy tank

Thanks to everone who posted check points
I will be putting a map together of them soon
And will post it hear
so keep them coming
I might even show the map to VOSA next time im stoped
Might just distract them I think

Good photos coffeholic
I will be buying you a coffe at the truckstop next time I see you
But it wont be at any of the truckstops you have listed; nod nod wink wink