Mick George... Skip and muck away

I have now decided the above named company is the new “man in a van”
Is it me or are they just everywhere and doing
everything at 70mph, having just been pushed Into the barrier at Brampton hut this morning and pushed Into a tree/Bush yesterday and folding my mirror in, they need to go get a new Mcdonalds licence…

£131,000,000 t/over is hardly a man in a van operation.

been told Mick won’t put up with any infringement’s,or speeding tickets…'thou i did see one of his tippers upside down in the ditch A47 near the A1 roundabouts last year.

carryfast-yeti:
been told Mick won’t put up with any infringement’s,or speeding tickets…'thou i did see one of his tippers upside down in the ditch A47 near the A1 roundabouts last year.

The man himself would like the job done no matter what,. But as the offices are now infested with pointy shoe compliance mangers, everything is by the book, no if’s no buts, tracked and traced.

Back when the 40 mph limit was on single carriageway, Mick George wagons were everywhere crawling at 40mph. They seemed to comply with limit more zealously than a Tesco plobber.

Came across one of their artic drivers today, he was very polite and of the old school. A ■■■■ sight better than most.