Mick George, Cambridgeshire/Northants

Big tipper & skip operator this way, seems to be recruiting class 2 drivers.

Can anybody supply the usual info please, has anybody worked there, pay rates, conditions etc etc

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Never worked for them but did speak to a driver cos I was giing to apply
All I know he said skips is very poor work which is what they will be advertising cos they always are tipper work is better but rarely comes up same old same old really some of the skip wagons are dogs which is also where you will start
Like I saud just as he told me he couldnt wait to leave but some love it

Thanks mate

You’ve got mail.

I have revived this thread instead of starting a new one. :wink:
Any recent info on this company would be greatly appreciated or PM me please as I see they have a few vacancies.
Thanks in advance.

Probably the only tipper firm that don’t fly around at mach 2 all day.

I know someone very well who works there on roll ons, has also done skips and tippers, very good hourly rate but long hours, 6-6 normally and every other saturday. Good monthly bonus for eco driving.

sammy770:
I know someone very well who works there on roll ons, has also done skips and tippers, very good hourly rate but long hours, 6-6 normally and every other saturday. Good monthly bonus for eco driving.

Thanks Sammy, I’m trying to avoid working weekends now as i’ve done every other saturday for most of the past 10 years. I may be moving down Cambridge way in the next 3-6 months so am looking for a nice little day job if I can find one. :wink: