Gadbrook

Not been here for a couple of years. It’s got no better. Nearly 5 hours now. Company been on the phone " Get them to hurry up" yeah like that’s going to help.

The joys

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Go in and ask them if your boss has rang, they will say no, then tell them you are on double time from now and to take your time,

You will be tipped in an hour [emoji23]

Wheel Nut:
Go in and ask them if your boss has rang, they will say no, then tell them you are on double time from now and to take your time,

THIS,
Had been there a while one night when was told it might be another 2 hours, ok pal, payed by the hour out less than an hour later.

Wheel Nut:

THIS,
Had been there a while one night when was told it might be another 2 hours, ok pal, payed by the hour out less than an hour later.

Five and three quarter hours because THEY didn’t have any QC’s. A Friday job that should have been cracked off in 8 hours max, ended in 14hrs 40mins.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I was banned from all Morrisons…Loved it.

att:
I was banned from all Morrisons…Loved it.

Living the dream.
Gadbrook needs a suicide bomber.

Wheel Nut:

I know this can’t be done at RDCs but I find that if told there will be a long wait to be tipped/ loaded then the response “Fantastic mate, I could really do with a sleep so I’ll get my head down and you just take your time and wake me up when you’re done” guarantees you’ll be driving out of the gate half an hour later.

I used to…

Get up at half two, be into work for half three, on the road for four and at Gadbrook for my 7 in the morning delivery just like they asked for.

At 7 they all naffed off for an hour and left me sitting on the weighbridge til around 8. Did it every time I went there with potatoes on.